Senior 5. Adam Cerra

Remove this Banner Ad

Best thing about this trade is our contract isn't close to what he left on the table at Freo.
Cook buy in culture catching on quickly!

Great news, thanks for sharing mate. I don't wanna even ask how you know this ... but this makes Crushy very happy..

And everybody prefers a happy Crushy.

All class Freo posters :clapping::clapping:

I went onto the Freo board specifically to praise them for the class they are showing in this thread.

I decided not to post, it's not so pretty over there....

I went onto the Freo board specifically to praise them for the class they are showing in this thread.

I decided not to post, it's not so pretty over there....

There's a bit of angst to be sure - but hey, as long as we're crapping in our own yard I guess it's to be expected! Well done on getting a Grade-A midfield jet for what will look like peanuts (seriously anyone on here thinking this was fair value will be pissing themselves laughing in 12 months). Him being uncontracted hurt his value massively, lesson to be learned about pulling the pin early I guess. Ah well, bring on next year :)

There's a bit of angst to be sure - but hey, as long as we're crapping in our own yard I guess it's to be expected! Well done on getting a Grade-A midfield jet for what will look like peanuts (seriously anyone on here thinking this was fair value will be pissing themselves laughing in 12 months). Him being uncontracted hurt his value massively, lesson to be learned about pulling the pin early I guess. Ah well, bring on next year :)

Ah well, bring on next year?!?!?

That should be the Carlton motto!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love / agree with the crapping in your own yard sentiment!

Hilarious AND true...

I love / agree with the crapping in your own yard sentiment!

Hilarious AND true...
It's definitely the lifeblood of Big Footy :) - it's like that sibling you always slag off, but will be ****ed if anyone else has a go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back