db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
As a Tiger supporter on the weekend going to the game this guy catches my eye time after time with the amount of talent ,skill and workrate he has. He is a delight to watch and one of my favourite players in the AFL.Watching him one minute playing on a Richo, and then a minute later creeping up forward bagging a goal for the eagles with his hard running and determination and work ethic is pure class.People may talk about the other Eagle super players but this guy is just important as all of them with his ability to play back and forward on the best forwards and backmen.

Definitely one of the most underrated Eagles along with Glass

I was at the game as well on the weekend and it shocked me to see how much of an impact players like priddis and hurn are having on games when clubs like us and bulldogs and so on have to wait 2 or 3 years for players like Tambling and Ryan Griffen to start having a reasonable impact on games. What do you think is your main weakness my opinion is that you seem to struggle to contain a small forward such as tambling because I dont think Chick who is a very good player doesnt have the pace any more to contain them. And also where is that Le Cras dude he tore us a new one last year but havent seen him since?

I was at the game as well on the weekend and it shocked me to see how much of an impact players like priddis and hurn are having on games when clubs like us and bulldogs and so on have to wait 2 or 3 years for players like Tambling and Ryan Griffen to start having a reasonable impact on games. What do you think is your main weakness my opinion is that you seem to struggle to contain a small forward such as tambling because I dont think Chick who is a very good player doesnt have the pace any more to contain them. And also where is that Le Cras dude he tore us a new one last year but havent seen him since?

But Nicoski does who should be back in about 5 weeks. LeCras is in the WAFL and playing quite well too I might add. Just alot of other players keeping him out atm. Competing with Armstrong and Morton for a forward pocket spot.

He's in my DT, I wish he'd kick more.

In the WCE games I've seen, he seems to be a real running link man out of defence. Looks like he works really hard to receive and runs it out through handball. Has been a key player for you guys so far.

The club has in the past had troubles with small forwards, partly due to Wirra's creativity meaning he can get caught out if the ball is turned over. Chick usually dosen't play on the the most dangerous small forward, espicially the quick ones unless they are easily intimidated. Selwood in recent times has been given that role as he did after quarter time on the weekend.

As for Lecras

He has been on the fringe of selection this year and has been in great WAFL form but like others has to bide his time till an opportunity arises due to the great form of the 2nd tier players at the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back