Adam Kingsley/Dimma/Richmond/GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

But is it unfair talent?

As I’ve said it’s not like the exodus, some? That’s some rewriting there, has been small supposedly if you listen to people on here and in the media. Yet you could say only Cameron, Steel, Adams and maybe Treloar have gone on with it. In 12 years of exodus.

Says to me the whole gifts of copious amounts of talent is rubbish.
Add to that the talk over the last few years of the window shut.
Hmm.
I don't think I've said it's unfair talent? It's a flow on effect of initial additional concessions and academy talent put in place to help establish the club. Maybe your thinking of another poster.

I merely acknowledged that talent is one part of winning, it takes more than that to succeed and that is what Kingsley and others have brought this year which I think Leon Cameron failed to ever really do. Equally, the Giants have had a lot of talent that would exceed many other clubs, through the nature of the cycle of top players in, can't keep them all so top players go out, and are replaced by good picks and then top players in and the cycle continues.

You're going in circles to argue otherwise, that's just how it is.

I don't think I've said it's unfair talent? It's a flow on effect of initial additional concessions and academy talent put in place to help establish the club. Maybe your thinking of another poster.

I merely acknowledged that talent is one part of winning, it takes more than that to succeed and that is what Kingsley and others have brought this year which I think Leon Cameron failed to ever really do. Equally, the Giants have had a lot of talent that would exceed many other clubs, through the nature of the cycle of top players in, can't keep them all so top players go out, and are replaced by good picks and then top players in and the cycle continues.

You're going in circles to argue otherwise, that's just how it is.
No circles here.

The discussion has always been we have been gifted talent, more talent than others.
Also that we have an exodus of said talent every year(besides this year it seems).

If that is all true why isn’t there talented superstar players all over the league that have come from us tearing up the league?

Hindsight heroes out in force right now about Richmond.

And how would you possibly know this?
Didn't he say this himself? He was checked out but then when they managed to get Taranto and Hopper he got some excitement back.

Loads of talent?
Lol everyone had said we had nothing left after last season.
We were picked to be bottom 3.
Cogs lost it in 2019 and never regained it.
Kelly was injury prone.
Greene too all over the shop.
Ward is old.
No key forwards.
Taylor our only good defender.
Green was on his way to the Tigers
HH was out too.
Our youth were all looking for the door.
“Lol Bedford is their big trade in”.

A lot of rewrites going on in this thread.
It was always your old coach, can't believe he lasted so long. I've been saying it for about 6 years.

In hindsight, Dimma should have been sacked after the hub fiasco.
But who would have the insight and bravery to realise he was cooked and sack a coach who has won 3 out of the last 4 premierships?

At that stage we had the choice of multiple assistant coaches who look like they will become successful senior coaches.

In hindsight, Dimma should have been sacked after the hub fiasco.
But who would have the insight and bravery to realise he was cooked and sack a coach who has won 3 out of the last 4 premierships?

At that stage we had the choice of multiple assistant coaches who look like they will become successful senior coaches.
Sacked for having an affair?

:$

I wonder how popular Dimma is with the Richmond faithful now that he has cured himself of "burnout". The Tigers missed out on Adam Kingsley and must be scratching their heads about a lot of things. Grigg has now followed him up to the Gold Coast and won't be going back to the Tigers in a hurry.

No circles here.

The discussion has always been we have been gifted talent, more talent than others.
Also that we have an exodus of said talent every year(besides this year it seems).

If that is all true why isn’t there talented superstar players all over the league that have come from us tearing up the league?
I dont know your point here in relation to my specific comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back