Adam Kingsley get GWS coaching job

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't remember caracella doing a press conference in a druggies polo at tullamarine airport during the 2019 finals šŸ¤”
Was still announced at the same time, what difference does a press conference make

100% Kingsley may be a great guy I'm not denying that but this is an absolute * up and all planned to make Tarranto stay at the GWS.
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

The guy who wants to come home to Victoria and loved the old coach who was sacked
You think a new coach will make a difference?
Yep I do esspecially if he likes the Richmond ethos and what better way to change his mind than to roll out a Richmond man as a coach. Don't you think the timing of all this is suspect given the dessision is likely to be made by the end of the week?

Yep I do esspecially if he like the Richmond ethos and what better way to change his mind than to roll out a Richmond man as a coach. Don't you think the timing of all this is suspect given the dessision is likely to be made by the end of the week?
Na, I live in the real world and understand that him wanting to come home and get paid more would be more of a factor

Such an important trade period involving GWS and this happens. LOL smells of Lockett all over again.
the afl own gws dont they ? I reckon they made him go up there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funniest thread ever. Love the conspiracy theories.

FFS guys if all this is ok with Richmond then what does it even matter? Theyā€™re not stupid.
Surprised no one has come up with Dusty wanting to move to gws to be with Kingsley yet

Itā€™s not ideal but bigger picture, letā€™s hope us being more than accommodating of their selection process translates into us getting a reasonable deal if we do get a trade done with them for Taranto.

Iā€™m yet to see any of these situations where our club has been generous turn into a win for us in the long term though, and thereā€™s been a quite a few times now.

Surprised no one has come up with Dusty wanting to move to gws to be with Kingsley yet
I was talking to a mate who has a mate who is close to the sister in law and her best friend told her Dusty for gws

And if he changes his mind big deal go to the draft with 2 picks in top 20 and one in top 30 simple as that.
Wonā€™t be two in the top 20 after all the priority picks and compo picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back