Strategy Adam Kingsley

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty was already a multiple times all Australian , Premiership player and Brownlow medallist b4 Kingsley got there. Jack Graham that is , well we all knew how it is with him in 2017. His shoulder was screwed last year which stunted his progress. Kingsley is another Truck Rutten who had excellent players and plans to work with . Told us basically nothing that we already knew those video dribbles.

The midfield have been pretty good for us lately, especially with Cotch out.

I'm really warming to the move of Caddy to the wing. I was really sceptical about it, mostly because I prefer to see Macca playing seniors. No clue if that was Kingsley's idea, but kudos to the coaching team for it.

Some good additions this season too. Bolton is coming along nicely. Ross slotting in. Naish. Of course, the development of these guys is a credit to the VFL coaches as much as anyone, but from here, it looks like Kingsley isn't dragging us down.

Word on the street is our midfield ascendancy is thanks to some guy called Ivan Soldo just quietly.

I was wr....wr....wr....wro...wro.....wrong. there I said it. Never doubted he could tap the ball, it's his other work that is improving. Blocks, marks, tackles, goal of the year contenders........

When we got back most from injuries our midfield was running like a machine with Soldo and Chol to even of late with Nank.Did a fantastic job and a few midfielders raised there game to.

Not sure if he was keeping his powder dry but to smash a team who’s strength is scoring from stoppage 34-2 for the game is an outstanding result. Beat them in the clearances which was a must. Our midfield smashed them. He might actually be a good coach

Not sure if he was keeping his powder dry but to smash a team who’s strength is scoring from stoppage 34-2 for the game is an outstanding result. Beat them in the clearances which was a must. Our midfield smashed them. He might actually be a good coach

Dimma mentioned in an interview it took a few months for him to come out of his shell and learn the way the tigers operate

Mentioned that Dimma puts a lot more trust and responsibility on his assistant coach’s compared to others

Dimma mentioned in an interview it took a few months for him to come out of his shell and learn the way the tigers operate

Mentioned that Dimma puts a lot more trust and responsibility on his assistant coach’s compared to others

Early days our midfield wasn’t firing at all and finding it hard to even up the clearances and contested possessions. You could see the structure wasn’t right but from the bye on fair dues. He got the engine room humming.

Deserves a lot of credit, early days he probably didn't have the cattle the fact that we got players back and after the bye didn't lose 1 game was telling in the end.

I remember Nick Riewoldt saying Adam Kingsley was the best assistant coach i ever had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so weird that now teams look to us as the benchmark for success Richardson/Rutten/Blake to Essendon

Shaun Grigg to Geelong & Now Kingsley possibly to get the Crows job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back