News Adam Saad nominates Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club statement ...

“We can confirm that Adam Saad has today notified us of his commitment to join the Carlton Football Club,” said Head of Football Brad Lloyd.

“Adam has officially requested a trade and we will now work with the Essendon Football Club and Adam’s management to finalise the deal.”
“We welcome Adam’s decision and at this stage will not be providing any further comment.”

Why? What did we do wrong?

Now we have to deal with Dodo for 98% of the trade period, no one deserves that two years running.

Great news, now we just need to focus on an A grade distributor to address our inside 50 needs and we should be a solid team.

Nice if we get him but we know who we are dealing with and they will not him go cheaply.
There's many a slip between cup and lip!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come in peace... Please don’t give that scum sucker Dodoro Pick 7. He deserves to get bent over and given both barrels.
It's either Dudoro accepts what's fair, or lets Saad walk free to NMFC. Slight suspicion if the latter happens, Dudoro will be on Job Seeker come end of this year.

I envisage a swap of picks here:
Carlton swap 7, 27 and 45 with Geelong for 15 and 16 and 33 and we get one of the picks in the teens for Saady.

Then the Cats get either Henry or Bruhn (local Geelong lads) with 7 as both might be gone by the time Cats first pick 10 comes up (both boys predicted top 7-8 draft choices) as they have 10,15,16 currently

Everyone wins.

Carlton get Williams and Saad to immediately improve and still have 15 and 33 on the board.
Cats get a local kid from the Falcons footy factory who will probably be a 10 year player at pick 7 and still have picks 10 and 27.
Bombers get a 1st round pick.

Carlton swap 7, 27 and 45 with Geelong for 15 and 16 and 33 and we get one of the picks in the teens for Saady.

Then the Cats get either Henry or Bruhn (local Geelong lads) with 7 as both might be gone by the time Cats first pick 10 comes up (both boys predicted top 7-8 draft choices) as they have 10,15,16 currently

Everyone wins.

Carlton get Williams and Saad to immediately improve and still have 15 and 33 on the board.
Cats get a local kid from the Falcons footy factory who will probably be a 10 year player at pick 7 and still have picks 10 and 27.
Pin this

Everyone wins.

wish more bomber supporters were as good as you but then again we love to hate each other. Its a rich rivalry coming into another chapter this offseason

Everyone wins.

Sounds entirely reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back