Adam Saad vs Jason Johannisen

Who would you pick for your team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The only people that would argue jj is better than Saad are completely biased dogs supporters. Saad's a brilliant attacking defender, jj is not!
And you've based it on nothing.

What in your opinion, makes a good attacking defender?

Based it off nothing?😂😂 just watch that clip champ and you'll understand what a brilliant small defender does
Lol you're basing your opinion off a highlight reel? A highlight reel that goes for 2 minutes?

Pathetic.

Lol you're basing your opinion off a highlight reel? A highlight reel that goes for 2 minutes?

Pathetic.
You asked me "what makes a good attacking defender" so I then absolutely wreck you and show you a little highlights package of Adam Saads year from last year. Just accept it buddy Saads an absolute jet and JJ is a spud. It's sad you can't see that. I feel a bit bad you're trying to argue something so stupid, it's beyond embarrassing

You asked me "what makes a good attacking defender" so I then absolutely wreck you and show you a little highlights package of Adam Saads year from last year. Just accept it buddy Saads an absolute jet and JJ is a spud. It's sad you can't see that. I feel a bit bad you're trying to argue something so stupid, it's beyond embarrassing
'I absolutely wreck you' - Are you 12 years old? Do you play fortnite as well? Laughable, you're both saying my argument is embarassing while using the above in your reply.

JJ is a spud. JJ is also a norm smith medalist. Saad is ?? and has ??.

Go and learn what makes a good footballer. Go watch a game or 2.

'I absolutely wreck you' - Are you 12 years old? Do you play fortnite as well? Laughable, you're both saying my argument is embarassing while using the above in your reply.

JJ is a spud. JJ is also a norm smith medalist. Saad is ?? and has ??.

Go and learn what makes a good footballer. Go watch a game or 2.
Nah just turned 13 actually! I wish mate, mum doesn't let me play it though.
That highlights package has destroyed any credibility to your argument and you can't handle it hahaha!
Yeah the thing is he won that in 2016. Time to move on buddy! He's done absolutely nothing sense. Bit like your footy club

That highlights package has destroyed any credibility to your argument and you can't handle it hahaha!
Yeah the thing is he won that in 2016. Time to move on buddy! He's done absolutely nothing sense. Bit like your footy club
This keeps getting better. An Essendon supporter talking about a football club doing nothing. I don't argue with children. Grow up.

This keeps getting better. An Essendon supporter talking about a football club doing nothing. I don't argue with children. Grow up.
Well you've been arguing with me for over a day now so you've just completely contradicted yourself. Enjoy the bottom 4 this year champ and whenever challenged just keep reverting back to 2016. Which is something your club loves doing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you've been arguing with me for over a day now so you've just completely contradicted yourself. Enjoy the bottom 4 this year champ and whenever challenged just keep reverting back to 2016. Which is something your club loves doing
Thanks! At least I can be proud of our previous few years. Let's not talk about the only thing of significance your mob has done though..

Hopefully next time you play finals you don't get removed for cheating! :)

Edit: Qualify for finals lel.

Both are line breakers, I feel JJ is better at setting up play but Saad a lot better defensively & especially 1v1. Close call but depends on team balance on who would be picked first

Thanks! At least I can be proud of our previous few years. Let's not talk about the only thing of significance your mob has done though..

Hopefully next time you play finals you don't get removed for cheating! :)

Edit: Qualify for finals lel.
Yep 👍

JJ is completely off the boil. He is running around seemingly afraid to go at full pace, due to, i assume, a lack of confidence in his hamstrings.

He has never been a great kick, hes more of a run 100m and blast the ball up the field or handpass off rather than being precise neat kick.

Our coaching staff appear to want to play him out of position atm. IMO his selection should be based on him playing at half back. If not he doesn't play.

That's where he's at in my eyes.

Back