Senior 42. Adam Saad

Remove this Banner Ad

When you get three top-10 picks I think it’s important to get the best possible players.” Ben Ruttens words in above article

Astounding genius.....its bound to catch on.

And hopefully they don’t try to trade up with their 3 first rounders because yikes this is the wrong draft to start a rebuild with 3 first rounders outside the top 5.

Last edited:

Say what you like about what we paid to bring him across, the guy is a serious footballer.

He's amazing to watch at full flight.

Players who give everything they've got each time they take the field are worth their weight in gold. And he certainly does exactly that.

Really liked his kicking too. Brings it back into the corridor. Can't describe the style but its mostly effective.

I tried and struggled.

This was the best I could do

He has an incredible ability to kick across his body.

It means he can run angles and onto the flanks, yet still get the ball into the corridor. And he manages to kick to advantage despite running at full pace almost in the wrong direction.

It's quite a unique skill. I love it.

Say what you like about what we paid to bring him across, the guy is a serious footballer.

Players who give everything they've got each time they take the field are worth their weight in gold. And he certainly does exactly that.

Saad is the archetypical Teague player. Attack at all costs. When it works it looks fantastic. Unfortunately he can get found out defensively when the ball comes back the other way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saad is the archetypical Teague player. Attack at all costs. When it works it looks fantastic. Unfortunately he can get found out defensively when the ball comes back the other way.

That's OK, he can execute a perfect chase-down tackle to stop the fast break :p

amazing left foot sweep, adjusting his core shift at the last split second to change the direction of the ball at pace and penetration.
This is gold and a nightmare for interceptors trying to read the ball kicker,
Stuart Dew had this ability as well.
Saad, runs both ways, a great tackler and makes them stick.
we unboxed him as complementary to our stocks, but we got more IMO
An attacking halfback who defends very well, and breaks lines in an instant

He goes hard and fast.
I was stunned at his acceleration over 10-20 metres to execute that drag down tackle.
Looked at the vision a few times, legs were hammering like pistons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy is an incredible player and probably won't get the plaudits of the Cripps or Walshes.

• Incredibly quick
  • Accurate, penetrating kick
  • Ultra consistent
  • Excellent small defender
  • Doesn't. Lose. A. Contest.
  • Told Essendon to GAGF

Insanely good footballer.

Last edited:
I saw Adam Saad make a mistake today, take a note of time and place because it happens about every 2 years.

I am so happy that Carlton supporters are starting to recognise the star he is.

But but but Essendon have Hind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back