Senior 42. Adam Saad

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2nd of our fast bros added in this trade period. Welcome!
Extremely excited to see him join and even more so to gel with the boys and provide some much needed speed up the field.
Watching his highlights, his kicking is nowhere near as poor people made out to be, he doesn't take any backward steps when contact arrives and loves a good fend-off from close range too.

The 2nd of our fast bros added in this trade period. Welcome!
Extremely excited to see him join and even more so to gel with the boys and provide some much needed speed up the field.
Watching his highlights, his kicking is nowhere near as people made out to be, he doesn't take any backward steps when contact arrives and loves a good fend-off from close range too.

He's a ******* gun and we should have had him years ago, but for an incompetent recruiting department.

Was dominating for Coburg in the VFL under our noses, bunch of ******* morons running the joint back then.

Looking forward to seeing Saad with ball in hand streaming out of the backline. Welcome
Nup. What we paid for him will always taint his play. When HBF is cheering him on, I'll be reminding him......I will be reminding him....

His defensive game is underrated. Even if he isn't playing a lockdown role, he will be help improve our defensive unit.

Like Williams, the Player ratings models (a few different ones) rate him highly.

Amazing point.
The inclusion of ZW, Saad and Fogarty brings speed first and foremost, but what stands out to me from all of their highlight packages is their willingness to chase and tackle. I love our 2020 team, but it was consistently frustrating to watch our boys jogging alongside opposition players or trying to corral them rather than tackling. I really hope the natural instinct to tackle is not drummed out of these boys, and rather that skill is embraced and encouraged of all CFC players.
That is the aspect of our game that when we get right will transform the team, will hopefully put an end to those godawful 5+ goal scoring runs and make us a real contender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup. What we paid for him will always taint his play. When HBF is cheering him on, I'll be reminding him......I will be reminding him....

I don't care about Carlton, the list, success or whether we win premierships. All I care about is whether Dodo got one over us - that is all that matters !! :rolleyes:

Are you being petulant about others melting?

You do realise that how you value a players' worth in a trade, has no bearing in how you would support him in the side or whether we need that type in the side.

Some of the calls of disgusting, embarrassing, feeble are just as bad in terms of discussion as the melts they are commenting on.

Let people adjust and move forward without the bullying rhetoric.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back