Senior 42. Adam Saad

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that his manager said we'll look to use him up the ground and use his assets, does this mean we rotate him through stoppages or a wing at time?

Perhaps alternating with Williams?

Geez, I'd hope we plan on having one of them down back at all times.

Are you being petulant about others melting?

You do realise that how you value a players' worth in a trade, has no bearing in how you would support him in the side or whether we need that type in the side.

Some of the calls of disgusting, embarrassing, feeble are just as bad in terms of discussion as the melts they are commenting on.

Let people adjust and move forward without the bullying rhetoric.
Bullying and petulent? Mirror much?

Bloody delighted to have Adam finally in Carlton colors.

The value of the trade can and will be debated for years. But that doesn't mean that the man himself should be.

Welcome, Adam. I wish you nothing but the absolute best at our club.

Point out anywhere where I am bullying anyone Thy.
You're pissed off with the deal and it shows in your posts. That's cool. How do you expect reasonably minded supporters to respond to the chicken littles around here. You post apocalyptic you can expect some pushback surely.......shirley.....

You're pissed off with the deal and it shows in your posts. That's cool. How do you expect reasonably minded supporters to respond to the chicken littles around here. You post apocalyptic you can expect some pushback surely.......shirley.....

I suggest you read more of my posts where I've been more balanced. I disagree with the value and think I'd be in the majority on the site. I've not shat on Saad or the fact we needed him. I've not singled out any staff.

I've made one post that may be considered petulant and that was more tongue in cheek, when quoting HBF with a EFA.

I've not called anybody any names because they held a different opinion to me.

The fact that you include me in the Chicken Little brigade for articulating my opinion, tells me you're not open to anything outside of your opinion on this.

It's a conversation killer. We don't need self appointed sheriffs. It's a robust forum and there is room for almost all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you being petulant about others melting?

You do realise that how you value a players' worth in a trade, has no bearing in how you would support him in the side or whether we need that type in the side.

Some of the calls of disgusting, embarrassing, feeble are just as bad in terms of discussion as the melts they are commenting on.

Let people adjust and move forward without the bullying rhetoric.

:clapping:

Any truth we recruited Saad because his beard is the perfect counter-balance to Mil Hanna's head?

😂
I was gonna suggest we give him number 6 due to the position and his full beard (although not quite peak Simmo).

But being his third club, he doesn't meet the loyalty requirement. 42 it is.

I was gonna suggest we give him number 6 due to the position and his full beard (although not quite peak Simmo).

42 is a good fit for a bearded HBF..... Tuohy or not Tuohy....

It's no Houli beard, which I am convinced is a fake one. Feel like pulling it down and letting it go so that the elastic goes *slap* back into place every time I see it, heh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back