Senior 42. Adam Saad

Remove this Banner Ad

I respect you reputation and standing but have little time for your logic and fair play. Adios!
Wow, this is a sad note to join the forum. I know I'm not a long standing poster and only pop in adhoc.
But you guys are part of the establishment.
It suddenly feels awkward.
I thought this would be an exciting stage, having secured Saad.

Wish you both well. Namaste

Very happy to be welcoming Saad to the club. We landed the targets we identified early on this year and they definitely improve us as a team. If we're playing finals next year (which is a bare minimum expectation from me) we'll look back at this year's trades as a great success. Exciting times ahead, keep positive, we've definitely taken a step up.

I suggest you read more of my posts where I've been more balanced. I disagree with the value and think I'd be in the majority on the site. I've not shat on Saad or the fact we needed him. I've not singled out any staff.

I've made one post that may be considered petulant and that was more tongue in cheek, when quoting HBF with a EFA.

I've not called anybody any names because they held a different opinion to me.

The fact that you include me in the Chicken Little brigade for articulating my opinion, tells me you're not open to anything outside of your opinion on this.

It's a conversation killer. We don't need self appointed sheriffs. It's a robust forum and there is room for almost all.
Less sheriffs.... more deputies, that's how the west was won!
Oh i do like the odd marshal though! Tbeys the real heroes.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Welcome Saad. Slight overs, but whatever!
Exactly what we need.
One of the highest ranked defenders for score launches. With him, Doc and Newman waiting for the fall of the ball from Weiters and Jones, we will have one of the most attacking defences in the league. Those 3 guys will average over 1km gained each week.
Also releases SPS back onto a wing with a potential HFF rotation. Moving SPS back to a wing will allow Walsh to rotate between wing and at the coal face with Cripps.
He just allows us so much more flexibility and attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to get this deal over the line today instead of leaving it until the last minute.

Saad's arrival should ensure the silly concept of trying to turn Polson into a running defender will be put to bed once & for all. It will also allow SPS to play further up the field where he can be more damaging.

With Martin, Newnes, Saad & Williams onboard & the continued development of the likes of Weiters, McKay, Fisher, Walsh, TDK, etc, it is a reasonable expectation to be playing finals next year & beyond.

When we finally raise Premiership Cup #17, it won't matter where they came from or what they cost. They will be Carlton premiership players.

Happy as! We got Saad. The trade values him at pick 13 which is about right in a compromised draft.

Will be a great acquisition to our team. Hoping to see him switching between hbf and wing.

Great get.
I reckon he's worth a top 5 pick. Note that im saying this after the deal is done when oppo suppprters would usually be talking up how they won the trade.
You guys got a bargain on this one. Youll see.
With you lot he'll be All Australian next year (shouldve been this year) and i reckon he will pull you guys at pace right up into the 8.
You will love watching him play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back