Senior 42. Adam Saad

42 saad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon he's worth a top 5 pick. Note that im saying this after the deal is done when oppo suppprters would usually be talking up how they won the trade.
You guys got a bargain on this one. Youll see.
With you lot he'll be All Australian next year (shouldve been this year) and i reckon he will pull you guys at pace right up into the 8.
You will love watching him play
Goshdarn it.
That's one of the nicest things an oppo supporter has ever said...nevalone an EFC one. Really! (Shocked to be sitting here!) We usually say they'll play better once they go to Cats. :p :p
Must be Russell and Teaguey.
Thanks.

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
With Saad and Williams we are top 4. Everyone forgets Kemp. I’m a kite in the wind at the moment.
I would say top 8 with a lot of work.....[THAT INCLUDES THE UPS AND DOWNS]
I also agree on Kemp,can he step in immediately or would he want to,has got to get properly conditioned,should see a build up in moderation,dont want to blow him out of the park at his experience post ACL.

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
Will make us immediately better, much better from day dot

Welcome Adam, unlike at *, you will win multiple finals
Especially if we use him correctly plus Williams,i hope they can figure out a setup and perhaps change the style to suit what we now have available
Walsh,Saad,Williams adds a lot of zip .....hopefully Williams can reach A grade fitness soon if rumours he had slipped slightly as well.
Why hand ball or bomb to a turn over when these guys can carry the ball and run with it for 50 meters ..
What happens is it will put teams on the defensive even before the ball is bounced,and we have to make sure that happens from now on.

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
The bloke's got one hell of a highlights package..... Welcome Adam.
Ye he has been around for a while,was doing the same thing for the Suns since day 1.Just a solid worker,huge tank,good runner,can tackle,good kick,got experience,fearless,focussed
Saad has a great work ethic........he really works hard and reaps the rewards
thats it.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Sorry if mentioned but HUN today hardly mentioned this trade done y’day. Just the * newsletter at work again? Certainly his pic wasn’t on front page (or in back sports section) like others traded or speculated for trading. Weird.

As expected from that trash tabloid headed by the Chief Football writer. :sick:

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Our team, esp coming out from half back has gotten a lot more zip and options, especially less pressure on SPS, whom I hope will relish playing with a lot more freedom and less responsibility.

This is what excites me the most about this trade, alongside Saad's talent and pace, I firmly believe Sammy will become a better, more poised and consistent player for having Saad in the team.

The day (and it will come) SPS finally realizes just how much talent he has, and what kind of player he can be, it is game over for the rest of the comp.

I'm excited !

Back