Senior 42. Adam Saad

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think you’ve paid overs at all. Who the * knows what pick 8 means this year anyway ? Pick 8 could be pick 40.

He’s been a shining light in a bad team, I think he’s better than Jason Johannisen, and although JJ is not my fav player he does have a Norm Smith.

Anyway thanks for making a great night better.

Watched those highlights again. Its an impressive body of work.

Dont think we have had one like this since Bradley.
had to sit down to catch my breath...........

When we’re not all busy grousing away about how this could have been Or what we should have paid.... what IS is pretty good. Saad will be magnificent in our side, and ready to go round 1. Not a maybe, or a developer, or prospect. A certainty. I like it.

Loving the Lebanese twang, and instant spike in memberships!

Just needs to open a cafe in Lygon street now
a cafe in lygon street...........? maybe..........might work.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to have him on the list given our total lack of small defenders, but that's a shocking trade for us. That's the modern equivalent of the Brock McLean trade.
Jimmae
Remind me not to put you in charge of any welcoming committee activities and also you are fired from my future 'welcome back' party should I ever need one. :p

Jimmae
Remind me not to put you in charge of any welcoming committee activities and also you are fired from my future 'welcome back' party should I ever need one. :p
You won’t need one horse, it’ll be straight to the glue factory with you. Me, I’m off to the knackery.

Saad reminds me of a sheep dog, no-one can keep up with the farker and he confuses the s**t out of the flock. If I’m MCGovern, I don’t lead, he ain’t smart enough to figure out which way this blokes gunna run. You need a PHD in Astro-physics to have any inkling which way to go.

One thing I hope he brings, is the key that unlocks LOB’s confidence to mirror his running gusto.

agree, faz - great to have 2 bona fide jets landing instead of relying solely on a handful of skinny hopefuls............love it........

Matthew Lappin says hello. As a skinny player he went ok.

Matthew Lappin says hello. As a skinny player he went ok.
you know what I meant.........crikey........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back