Adam Somyurek: ALP factional warlord

Remove this Banner Ad

Beyond Belief. Best 60 minute story since the 80's.
He's been corrupt, we already know Daniel has got money from the Cranbourne area...
And well Cedar Meats... everytime you see the Victorian Government say another of the positives was to a previous outbreak.... think Cedar Meats or McDonalds... hell who delivers (*Btw thru 3 dodgy companies one via Sydney) to McDonalds in the Northern Suburbs so it's Halal... Cedar Meats allegedly.... I would argue allegedly my Arse.

Daniel is a s**t bloke, Ted Baileau (however you spell it) is just a dumb ass and shouldn't be in politics either.
But that's what we have.

from Turkey?
And he thinks Indians are *******s but at least they turn up to meetings.
I'd like the Barkely St Indian Mafia to have a chat to him... btw best Indian food in Australia by a long way so get down there... btw secondly they are not really a mafia, just good food.
Hopefully they get angry though one day t him and his puppet Daniel (who's not really his puppet we all know that Daniel)

Will help Dan 'clean' up the party. Appears to be a s**tstain that has undermined the party for years, and Andrews will probably be happy to have an excuse to get rid of him.

Seems 9 and fairfax spent a year trying to get this story as much meat as possible, and try implicate Dan. Proof will be in the pudding if it is in fact successful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will help Dan 'clean' up the party. Appears to be a s**tstain that has undermined the party for years, and Andrews will probably be happy to have an excuse to get rid of him.

Seems 9 and fairfax spent a year trying to get this story as much meat as possible, and try implicate Dan. Proof will be in the pudding if it is in fact successful.

Dan won't clean up the party he is the party.

However your word of 'Seems 9 and fairfax spent a year trying to get this story as much meat as possible' seems to confirm the Cedar meats issue so thank you.

Dan won't clean up the party he is the party.

However your word of 'Seems 9 and fairfax spent a year trying to get this story as much meat as possible' seems to confirm the Cedar meats issue so thank you.

Of course the Cedar meats was an issue, and was poorly handled.

Im hoping you feel the same way about NSW, and the Feds with the Ruby Princess?

Of course the Cedar meats was an issue, and was poorly handled.

Im hoping you feel the same way about NSW, and the Feds with the Ruby Princess?

Ruby Princess was terribly handled, our Border Force did not even bother to check passports their basic job, should have all been sacked for that on the spot... anything else was pure incompetence. Dumbfounding. They spent more time covering it up than they did helping Australians survive Corona and it has the most people die directly from it.

Cedar Meats was and still continues to be covered up. Every time you see the Victorian government say someone also was found to have corona and is connected to a previous cluster... might as well just say Cedar or the fake McDonalds one that was delivered by Cedar.

Just to let you know if someone had stuffed up which we all have done and tried to fix it, I would have been nice and supported them.

My issue during this period is the stuff ups, that have been tried to be cover up'd and more ppl have died because of that.

People's lives do matter, Politics or ass saving doesn't matter EVER in those situations where people die.

People who do it need to be held accountable so less ppl die in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back