Player Watch #20: Adam Tomlinson – The Best Adam In MFC History

Remove this Banner Ad

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

How long has he got left on his deal?

Bloke is cooked.

Who's this dickhead and why did he go so early with this call?

Interesting stat, the last 17 times Tomo, May and Lever have played together we've won. Yep, we're on a 17-0 winning streak with the three of them since late 2020.

If he's fit he MUST be in.

Who's this dickhead and why did he go so early with this call?

Interesting stat, the last 17 times Tomo, May and Lever have played together we've won. Yep, we're on a 17-0 winning streak with the three of them since late 2020.

If he's fit he MUST be in.

Thats an incredible stat.

I may have slightly miscounted...15 + 1 as an unused sub (hey, good luck charm!) :$

But you get the point.

Nice research Spud. Should email Goody and let him know coz clearly he doesn't.

He's gonna get dropped for sure and our backline will struggle again
Veil me up baby

All of 21' when Lever and May were AA we had Tommo or Petty, it's so obvious I fully expect Grundy to play FB next week

If Fritsch is good to go then Smith plays his role down back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's gonna get dropped for sure and our backline will struggle again
Veil me up baby

All of 21' when Lever and May were AA we had Tommo or Petty, it's so obvious I fully expect Grundy to play FB next week
I'll wait until teams for a proper melt but its just so ******* frustrating Goodwin has had to learn this lesson 3 or 4 times (and counting) Same with Kozzie getting a run in the midfield (CBA's seemed down again yesterday?) and the fact Tmac/Brown are both crabs. How many times does this dude need the same wake up call?

I'll wait until teams for a proper melt but its just so ******* frustrating Goodwin has had to learn this lesson 3 or 4 times (and counting) Same with Kozzie getting a run in the midfield (CBA's seemed down again yesterday?) and the fact Tmac/Brown are both crabs. How many times does this dude need the same wake up call?

For the record - Kozzy attended 12% of CBAs yesterday which is a tiny bit above his season average and about what he's been doing the last 6 weeks or so.

In saying that, he's gone as high as 34% this year (round 7 v Roos) and has had a handful of games between 20-34%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back