Player Watch #?? - Adam Tomlinson - The Best Adam In MFC History

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imet Hassa

Senior List
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Has very impressive stats already at the Dees; zero clangers, zero turnovers, zero fumbles.
He looks to me as if he may well be a good buddy for TMac wherein they will discuss such things as astrophysics, the political situation in East Timor and how unusual it would be to spell Adam as Adem

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
An underrated recruit for mine, I think Tomlinson will prove to be an important addition on the wing for us. Quality runner who will help us defensively and offensively, has a height advantage and it's been mentioned on here before, but I feel he will help us with his lead-up work around the ground.
Anyone with something resembling lead up work anywhere around the ground will help at this point. I’m warming to the bloke.

Johnny Karate

Club Legend
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone with something resembling lead up work anywhere around the ground will help at this point. I’m warming to the bloke.
Foolish. Everybody knows that leading is old hat. Modern tactics dictate that you should always run 45 degrees away from the guy with the ball, toward the boundary line and/or 17 opponents. Preferably doing so with the urgency of a drunk cat with some token finger pointing to boot. #journey #brand #DNA

Top Bottom