Recommitted Adam Tomlinson

Remove this Banner Ad

They can play Tomlinson, Finlayson and Davis all together. Teams do have three key defenders playing at once you know. Plus Davis is more than capable of playing on smalls.

Has Carlton all over it. Former 1st Round GWS fringe player? Lock it in.

Where do we play him is the only question.
Do you need a winger? He's a good KPD as well, particularly on the more m9lobile talls. Not sure if you need them. Can see Marchbank looking to play more loose as an intercepting rebounder as he develops though.

Would have Tomlinson ahead of Corr IMO.
Corr was top of the KPD pecking order last year and played on Kennedy instead of Davis against WC for example. This year he was only reinstated in the team with zgreene a late out against the Pies. Last week in the wind it was Haynes reading of the play by a country like.
Illustrates what an even lot our backs are, and I'm pretty chuffed about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shall we start discussing bundling picks and salary dumps Now or would would you prefer to wait until the end of the season?
Those days are done. Trade might be possible but why would you need a KPD? Big winger maybe. He's not done that well as a leading forward, but that might be the area that would interest SOS.

Those days are done. Trade might be possible but why would you need a KPD? Big winger maybe. He's not done that well as a leading forward, but that might be the area that would interest SOS.
I'm just having a laugh. I'm not actually serious... Just playing into the Carlton GWS trade stereotype/reality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back