adammania9

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
What is with this guy? I reckon every time I watch the Giants, which is pretty often, he plays awfully. Makes so many mistakes and he's never a point of difference ever. I don't and never will understand the hype.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crashy

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
What is with this guy? I reckon every time I watch the Giants, which is pretty often, he plays awfully. Makes so many mistakes and he's never a point of difference ever. I don't and never will understand the hype.
I 100% agree with you. I don’t get it either, he is so slow too.

mike91

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Extremely average player, I'm in shock clubs actually rate him. Honestly not worth more than a third rounder.

fridgeman

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Extremely average player, I'm in shock clubs actually rate him. Honestly not worth more than a third rounder.
Hasn’t stopped Carlton and the Saints going after him by all rumours twice each if not more and in all likelihood several clubs sniffing around again
I think it is his jack of all trades that appeals to clubs and maybe in another side he could see more ball and have a more positive impact

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Yeh I'm with you, its like he can do everything, but nothing well.

Top Bottom