Rumour Adam Treloar to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

InFaganWeTrust

Debutant
Jan 11, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I received some interesting intel today, from a reputable source. Obviously trade dealings are quite volatile, but I believe this information to be an accurate reflection of where things are right now.

Adam Treloar will request a trade to Brisbane next week (after the Grand Final).

Brisbane will pay Treloar around 700k per season, with Collingwood paying the remaining wages from his back loaded contract. Collingwood will use this money to provide long term contracts to Moore (done) and De Goey.

As everyone is aware, Adam’s wife will be playing with the QLD Firebirds next season who are based in Brisbane. Adam also has a young child who he wants to be with.

In addition to their geographical location, Adam is also moving to Brisbane for their medical team who have a great record with soft tissue injuries, something that has plagued Treloar as of late.

Brisbane are incredibly keen to add another A-grade midfielder to their team. They got spanked around the contest against Geelong, and the addition of Treloar will go a long way towards addressing this issue.

So his wife has a one year contract, and will essentially be in QLD for nine months, but that's solid enough for Treloar to sign a multi year deal in QLD? What happens when he wife gets her next netball contract in SA or back in VIC?

I don't believe this one at all because it doesn't come with a screenshot of a text. Until that appears this is fake news.

I received some interesting intel today, from a reputable source. Obviously trade dealings are quite volatile, but I believe this information to be an accurate reflection of where things are right now.

Adam Treloar will request a trade to Brisbane next week (after the Grand Final).

Brisbane will pay Treloar around 700k per season, with Collingwood paying the remaining wages from his back loaded contract. Collingwood will use this money to provide long term contracts to Moore (done) and De Goey.

As everyone is aware, Adam’s wife will be playing with the QLD Firebirds next season who are based in Brisbane. Adam also has a young child who he wants to be with.

In addition to their geographical location, Adam is also moving to Brisbane for their medical team who have a great record with soft tissue injuries, something that has plagued Treloar as of late.

Brisbane are incredibly keen to add another A-grade midfielder to their team. They got spanked around the contest against Geelong, and the addition of Treloar will go a long way towards addressing this issue.
De Goeys not getting a long term deal, Moores signed.

Treloar isn't likely to leave Victoria, if he leaves he'll be at another VIC club.

I think it's unlikely he requests a trade to Queensland, and even if he did, I don't think Brisbane have the capital they're willing to give up to satisfy Collingwood.

So his wife has a one year contract, and will essentially be in QLD for nine months, but that's solid enough for Treloar to sign a multi year deal in QLD? What happens when he wife gets her next netball contract in SA or back in VIC?

It's a tricky one because netballers can't sign longer than 1 year (10 month contracts). She's supposedly one of Australia's better netball players though so she's probably a decent shot at staying if she wants to.

InFaganWeTrust is a newcomer, who happened to say ‘get Treloar please’ to the lions trade thread on Saturday, just saying...
So he's a newcomer means hasn't got intel ??, Now whilst I believe it's unlikely I think infaganwetrust has said watch this space, either means 100% correct, been misinformed or looking for attention. Let's wait and see which it is before getting stuck into him.

This is a troll thread, one of my close mates dated Treloars partners sister who runs a business with Treloars partner. She has moved up to the GC and from what I understand they are living together and building their fitness business up there. She has support and will travel back and forth to see Adam. Disregard this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a troll thread, one of my close mates dated Treloars partners sister who runs a business with Treloars partner. She has moved up to the GC and from what I understand they are living together and building their fitness business up there. She has support and will travel back and forth to see Adam. Disregard this thread.
Inception was easier to follow than that connection.

Inception was easier to follow than that connection.
My close friend, dated Kim's sister, Jess.
As he is my close friend, I know that his partner, Jess moved up to the Gold Coast during the season to act as a sort of "Nanny" for Kim and Adam. They were also aware that Kim may get another deal to play Netball up on the Gold Coast. With this considered, both sisters have decided to stay there full time and build their fitness brand. Adam has been aware of this for a while, and given the support network his partner has up there he isn't required there. Adam only wants to stay at Collingwood and failing that, would only consider a move to another Melbourne club.

He won't go, stop giving this oxygen and perhaps go get a breath of fresh air yourself if you found my original post hard to understand.

I don't believe this one at all because it doesn't come with a screenshot of a text. Until that appears this is fake news.

This. Screenshot of a text OP or GTFO.

So he's a newcomer means hasn't got intel ??, Now whilst I believe it's unlikely I think infaganwetrust has said watch this space, either means 100% correct, been misinformed or looking for attention. Let's wait and see which it is before getting stuck into him.
No I implied him being a newcomer means he is more likely to be making things up for a laugh/attention and not understanding or being aware of the consequences.

My close friend, dated Kim's sister, Jess.
As he is my close friend, I know that his partner, Jess moved up to the Gold Coast during the season to act as a sort of "Nanny" for Kim and Adam. They were also aware that Kim may get another deal to play Netball up on the Gold Coast. With this considered, both sisters have decided to stay there full time and build their fitness brand. Adam has been aware of this for a while, and given the support network his partner has up there he isn't required there. Adam only wants to stay at Collingwood and failing that, would only consider a move to another Melbourne club.

He won't go, stop giving this oxygen and perhaps go get a breath of fresh air yourself if you found my original post hard to understand.

😂😂😂

You don't have kids, do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back