Rumour Adam Treloar to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

My close friend, dated Kim's sister, Jess.
As he is my close friend, I know that his partner, Jess moved up to the Gold Coast during the season to act as a sort of "Nanny" for Kim and Adam. They were also aware that Kim may get another deal to play Netball up on the Gold Coast. With this considered, both sisters have decided to stay there full time and build their fitness brand. Adam has been aware of this for a while, and given the support network his partner has up there he isn't required there. Adam only wants to stay at Collingwood and failing that, would only consider a move to another Melbourne club.

He won't go, stop giving this oxygen and perhaps go get a breath of fresh air yourself if you found my original post hard to understand.

Hate to say it, but that is a pretty dodgy connection....
Ur mate's ex girlfriend's sister...
Not exactly first hand...

Every chance he goes to the Suns imo.

So his wife has a one year contract, and will essentially be in QLD for nine months, but that's solid enough for Treloar to sign a multi year deal in QLD? What happens when he wife gets her next netball contract in SA or back in VIC?

I don't believe this one at all because it doesn't come with a screenshot of a text. Until that appears this is fake news.

In the Netball the players can only sign one year deals. The thinking is she may well stay with the Firebirds for at least the next 2 years.

He won't go to Brisbane, if he leaves he'll want to go to a club with a better list that is closer to a premiership. 🤪

So Richmond?
He had his chance!

I actually do think Brisbane are 100 percent in contenders stage. But you know how good Treloar is at picking premiership lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received some interesting intel today, from a reputable source. Obviously trade dealings are quite volatile, but I believe this information to be an accurate reflection of where things are right now.

Adam Treloar will request a trade to Brisbane next week (after the Grand Final).

Brisbane will pay Treloar around 700k per season, with Collingwood paying the remaining wages from his back loaded contract. Collingwood will use this money to provide long term contracts to Moore (done) and De Goey.

As everyone is aware, Adam’s wife will be playing with the QLD Firebirds next season who are based in Brisbane. Adam also has a young child who he wants to be with.

In addition to their geographical location, Adam is also moving to Brisbane for their medical team who have a great record with soft tissue injuries, something that has plagued Treloar as of late.

Brisbane are incredibly keen to add another A-grade midfielder to their team. They got spanked around the contest against Geelong, and the addition of Treloar will go a long way towards addressing this issue.

David Noble says hi.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not so much a rumour or scandal but his missus old man is a delivery driver for Woolies here in Melbourne (or was he may have retired recently I dunno)
Nice guy.

Brisbane and Collingwood are fantastic teams so he will be happy both ways. Well done adam

I dont know the details so dont blade me -but my impression what Collingwood have done is weaponise mental health. They are deliberately putting Treloar under so much pressure and making him feel unloved that he has no choice but to make a decision it is disgraceful and it's almost a criminal act under the work place health and safety regulations. And they know he is vulnerable hence the tactic.

I dont know the details so dont blade me -but my impression what Collingwood have done is weaponise mental health. They are deliberately putting Treloar under so much pressure and making him feel unloved that he has no choice but to make a decision it is disgraceful and it's almost a criminal act under the work place health and safety regulations. And they know he is vulnerable hence the tactic.

Hahaha....Following the "fake" news rhetoric?
You really think a club coached by Nathan Buckley, and the work he has done around mental health within the footy club, he would put Treloar through that?
You only have to look at the Beams situation to see how careful the club treats players with mental health issues.
I suggest you don't believe everything you read and wait for the actual truth to come out, which will, as to why the club has chosen this path.
If you want an appetiser as to why the club may have taken this approach, l suggest you read an interview with AT's wife in The Age, and refer back to an article AT wrote about three to four months ago, on how he would never not be by the side of his daughter and how important his family is to have around him..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back