Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I propose there be no booing of Adam Treloar. Or Phillips. Or Atu.
Ever.

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
Should go without saying but no doubt some idiots will
Loved Treloar's loyalty and passion, I would never boo him or wish him ill, but when the round one clash begins he is just another opposition player who I'd like to see smashed and play in a losing team. I don't barrack for players. I support the Collingwood Footy Club. If you wear our colours you are one of the family.If you don't, you are the enemy for two hours.

Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Loved Treloar's loyalty and passion, I would never boo him or wish him ill, but when the round one clash begins he is just another opposition player who I'd like to see smashed and play in a losing team. I don't barrack for players. I support the Collingwood Footy Club. If you wear our colours you are one of the family.If you don't, you are the enemy for two hours.
How was first day back at school?
Grade 1 or 2 now?

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
He loved the club and didnt want to leave. It would be cruel to boo him

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
On booing... its not my scene. I tend to only boo players if they have done something wrong on game day.. like whacked one of our players or something similar. I'll make exceptions occasionally for the first time Collingwood faces up against certain ex Pies... Dale Thomas for example. But generally its a waste of effort.

Theres definitely no reason to boo Treloar but people will... and its part of the game so no issues with it. But I wont myself unless he invites it on game day.

Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
On booing... its not my scene. I tend to only boo players if they have done something wrong on game day.. like whacked one of our players or something similar. I'll make exceptions occasionally for the first time Collingwood faces up against certain ex Pies... Dale Thomas for example. But generally its a waste of effort.

Theres definitely no reason to boo Treloar but people will... and its part of the game so no issues with it. But I wont myself unless he invites it on game day.
Beams and Thomas were both justifiably boo-able for a bit.

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
I have no issue with Treloar. I have no issue with trading players.

But I certainly have an issue with the way the Pies did it. It was disgraceful conduct, it was like they blamed Trelaor for having a big back loaded contract, all the s**t about his missus, his mental health etc was just low ball stuff and worked against us as it further lowered his trade value.

I have no issue with Treloar. I have no issue with trading players.

But I certainly have an issue with the way the Pies did it. It was disgraceful conduct, it was like they blamed Trelaor for having a big back loaded contract, all the sh*t about his missus, his mental health etc was just low ball stuff and worked against us as it further lowered his trade value.
yeah, it was not ideal the way it happened. The club prob sees they could have done it better. But its done now.

Back