Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, it was not ideal the way it happened. The club prob sees they could have done it better. But its done now.

Yep, the way we acted it was almost like we did not know the cap was stuffed and had to take quick action to fix it or face potential penalties. Maybe it was Beams pay out or something else but the was we punted players on the cheap clearly showed something went horribly wrong. In all these things honesty is always the best policy.

On booing... its not my scene. I tend to only boo players if they have done something wrong on game day.. like whacked one of our players or something similar. I'll make exceptions occasionally for the first time Collingwood faces up against certain ex Pies... Dale Thomas for example. But generally its a waste of effort.

Theres definitely no reason to boo Treloar but people will... and its part of the game so no issues with it. But I wont myself unless he invites it on game day.

Why would someone Boo Treloar when he did not leave but was the Club that Forced him out?

I won't Boo Treloar

Yep, the way we acted it was almost like we did not know the cap was stuffed and had to take quick action to fix it or face potential penalties. Maybe it was Beams pay out or something else but the was we punted players on the cheap clearly showed something went horribly wrong. In all these things honesty is always the best policy.

Club looked like total Amateurs during the Trade Period.

Beams thing Stuffed us up Big Time. Worst Trade Ever

I have no issue with Treloar. I have no issue with trading players.

But I certainly have an issue with the way the Pies did it. It was disgraceful conduct, it was like they blamed Trelaor for having a big back loaded contract, all the sh*t about his missus, his mental health etc was just low ball stuff and worked against us as it further lowered his trade value.

As Kingy said, it’s the dirty game of professional sport and business.
We had to force the issue because he wouldn’t take the hint.

As Kingy said, it’s the dirty game of professional sport and business.
We had to force the issue because he wouldn’t take the hint.

Kind of Screwed us too with him not getting the Hint.

Could got lot better Trade for Treloar than

Gun player ..

Prone to soft tissue injuries

Feel he loved the club

Now would hate the pies

Another interesting watch

Don't think he will hate the club, especially the players - he's on record saying he loves them. However, he may have issue with a few leaders at the club including the coach … who acted contrary to everything he usually talks about in pressers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back