Traded Adam Treloar [traded with #26, #33 and #42 to Bulldogs for #14 and 2021 R2]

Who won this trade?

• Collingwood

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
Tbf he is a flashy stat padder. If I was the Pies I would happily trade him to Gold Coast and chase Jeremy Cameron. Would improve the Pies imo

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Treloar is a very good runner but butchers the ball too often for my liking and the Pies would want too much at the trade table IMO, I'd pass on this one.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
She has a 10 month contract, would be very surprised if he wanted to leave when she is not locked in long term. Especially when we don’t even know what next year is going to look like yet.

despite his weaknesses he is still a very good player, I expect he will still be at the Pies next year.

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Non-story. Treloar clearly wants to stay at Collingwood.

BrisbaneBlue

Senior List
Sep 23, 2019
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Partner and child moving to Queensland. What will he do?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Stay at the Pies. She only has a 10 month contract, and he is locked in for many more years. The Qld Firebirds are based in Brisbane and it is about an hour from Gold Coast most days. Not sure he would want the commute to Gold Coast or her to Brisbane so unless it was the Lions it would still require a lot of travel. Lions don't really need him, and don't have the currency to trade picks. Can't see him leaving Pies anyway.

Scratchy05

All Australian
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Weirdly I'd support trading him for pick 5 (Probs pick 6-8 with FA and bidding). Doubt this happens though but feel it could benefit both teams. Maybe then try and use that to somehow trade up for McDonald but need to find some more value for that

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Weirdly I'd support trading him for pick 5 (Probs pick 6-8 with FA and bidding). Doubt this happens though but feel it could benefit both teams. Maybe then try and use that to somehow trade up for McDonald but need to find some more value for that

Wasn't the rumor last year Pies were happy to trade him for picks but Treloar himself said no?

Scratchy05

All Australian
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wasn't the rumor last year Pies were happy to trade him for picks but Treloar himself said no?
I did hear that and it seems Treloar loves the club so I probably wouldn't want to trade someone with heaps of passion but I wouldn't be opposed to pick 5.

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
This Treloar situation is laughable from every angle.

Clearly he got pissed off when Collingwood put his name up last year in their feeble attempts to get Matt Rowell. He has responded with this daft idea of living away from his partner (who he can barely keep away from for 30 seconds) and puts a gun to their head.

Collingwood don’t care because they probably want Will Phillips and some salary cap space, and figure they move him (most likely to GC or Essendon if he kicks up) and they get a player for a quarter of the cost with 9 more years on the clock.

Treloar gets to keep the most important thing to him...money, whilst not giving up the 2nd most important thing attention.

Watching him confidently spin that BS on 360 dead set wanted to make me spew up. He did and said exactly the same crap years ago.

Just be honest people, the situation is untenable, make the arrangements and move on.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

Clearly he got pissed off when Collingwood put his name up last year in their feeble attempts to get Matt Rowell. He has responded with this daft idea of living away from his partner (who he can barely keep away from for 30 seconds) and puts a gun to their head.

Collingwood don’t care because they probably want Will Phillips and some salary cap space, and figure they move him (most likely to GC or Essendon if he kicks up) and they get a player for a quarter of the cost with 9 more years on the clock.

Treloar gets to keep the most important thing to him...money, whilst not giving up the 2nd most important thing attention.

Watching him confidently spin that BS on 360 dead set wanted to make me spew up. He did and said exactly the same crap years ago.

Just be honest people, the situation is untenable, make the arrangements and move on.

The problem is his partner only got a 10 month contract I believe, you'd imagine she might angle for a longer one next year and in that case he probably will try and move up to QLD.

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Not the vibe I got from Treloar at all.

Though I don’t blame him for being pissed off if Collingwood keep trying to shove him out. If that’s the case.

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
Not the vibe I got from Treloar at all.

Though I don’t blame him for being pissed off if Collingwood keep trying to shove him out. If that’s the case.

He’s a very good actor mate. Go back and see what he did when he left GWS, it was all very strong. If I was him I would go to the Suns, he is a perfect fit and they are going to be a real force. Collingwood will be strong with or without him and they know it.

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

I'd take him assuming his hammies aren't cooked...the type of player Carlton needs in our midfield.

If Collingwood are the ones pushing him out for salary cap relief he'll also be traded for unders for what a player of his standard is usually worth.

Go Woods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

I'd take him assuming his hammies aren't cooked...the type of player Carlton needs in our midfield.

If Collingwood are the ones pushing him out for salary cap relief he'll also be traded for unders for what a player of his standard is usually worth.
Your the last club we want to strengthen.😊
Trelaor and our 2nd for Charlie Curnow.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Gold Coast supporters seem pretty happy to offer pick 5 + Brodie/Wright, i think we would take that tbh, even though Treloar was my favourite player at the pies a few years ago.

Very easy deal if he nominates GC, both Coll and Gold Coast seem to be on the same page regarding a deal, it's all up to Treloar now.

Back