Adam Treloar vs Dylan Shiel

Adam Treloar vs Dylan Shiel

• Adam Treloar

• Dylan Shiel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shiel and it's not even close!
Don't get me wrong, Treloar is a great ball magnet with nice skills but Shiel is something else all together. He reminds of a young Simon Black and he has that innate quality of lifting when his team needs it. Absolute gun.

Shiel and it's not even close!
Don't get me wrong, Treloar is a great ball magnet with nice skills but Shiel is something else all together. He reminds of a young Simon Black and he has that innate quality of lifting when his team needs it. Absolute gun.

Treloar has also lifted when Collingwood needed him.

Stats go Treloar's Way

Treloar has also lifted when Collingwood needed him.

Stats go Treloar's Way

I couldn't care less about what the stats say. I prefer to go by what I have watched and Shiel is a Rolls Royce.
Treloar is like Rockliff, terrific player but a step below in overall class.

Shiel will poll high at this years Brownlow night.

I couldn't care less about what the stats say. I prefer to go by what I have watched and Shiel is a Rolls Royce.
Treloar is like Rockliff, terrific player but a step below in overall class.

Shiel will poll high at this years Brownlow night.

Treloar is Miles better then Rockliff.

Treloar will also get Brownlow Votes.

Shiel get more as they won way more games:eek:

Shiel has more impact with his disposals even if Treloar wins more of the ball, and he actually contributes to the team defence. Not close imo.

That's not to say Treloar wouldn't line up in every midfield in the league. I do like that he publicly acknowledges where he has to get better.

Shiel is a far more classy and damaging player. Treloar has speed and can break a line but let's face it he is a clanger merchant. A poor man's Dangerfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These poll results are way out of whack :eek:

I went Shiel like most mainly due to his class, but Treloar is a gun too. Way more lopsided polls have given far more even results. I'm putting it down to OP being a Collingwood supporter.

These poll results are way out of whack :eek:

I went Shiel like most mainly due to his class, but Treloar is a gun too. Way more lopsided polls have given far more even results. I'm putting it down to OP being a Collingwood supporter.

Treloar's a gun but Shiel is just fuc*ing brilliant. Look at the way he operates, it's perfect footy. He glides across the ground and when he gets tackled, he wriggles his hips and finds a way through.
Treloar is gritty in comparison.
You'd take both boys in a heartbeat if given a chance but Shiel's best football is going to be insanely good. Really looking forward to watching him dominate the finals series. It is a stage set for players like him.

Back