00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
you obviously rate players off what others say, yet going by disspossal limitations, gloat about Oliver
The 23 year old Oliver who has an AA jumper, 2 b&f wins, AFLCA Young player of the year award and 2 top 10 finishes in the AFLCA award?

Yeah I think he goes better than a flashy 28 year old whose career achievement is doing a 'Poor me, bad Collingwood' world Tour. Oh and he once got the rising star nomination for a round back 10 odd years ago

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
The 23 year old Oliver who has an AA jumper, 2 b&f wins, AFLCA Young player of the year award and 2 top 10 finishes in the AFLCA award?

Yeah I think he goes better than a flashy 28 year old whose career achievement is doing a 'Poor me, bad Collingwood' world Tour. Oh and he once got the rising star nomination for a round back 10 odd years ago

Wow your not a smart cookie are you, his disposal is more questionable then Treloar is the point i made. You bag Adams disposal while you gloat about one that has worse

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

😂 you’ve got a lotttt of problems at the dees if you’re banking on Oliver being your star mid, fu** me the bloke offers absolutely nothing, would rather 15 treloar touches over 40 from Oliver.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
you’ve got a lotttt of problems at the dees if you’re banking on Oliver being your star mid, fu** me the bloke offers absolutely nothing, would rather 15 treloar touches over 40 from Oliver.
Oliver isn't our number 1 mid

And please spare me the bullshit. There is a reason that Oliver's accolades/achievements dwarf Treloars despite him being 5 years younger

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad