Who is the better footballer?

• Adam Treloar

Votes: 39 21.3%
  • Jack Macrae

Votes: 144 78.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A lemon? :tearsofjoy:

Dogs are paying average AFL wage for a player they picked up for effectively a surplus of draft points to help match an NGA bid, that has now had 2 extremely good finals in 2021.

He's a good lemon but still a bit of a lemon. The Dogs have a great midfield but if Treloar was a fraction of what people think he is as a footballer he wouldn't be the guy who is shunted to a flank as the worst of them.

And yes, Oliver is 50x the player.

oh wow. thats a bit rich coming from a supporter of the team you follow.
You actually thinking im sore for having Treloar in our side makes you come across stupid.

Mate, he'd be our second best midfielder. But we are rubbish.

Don't get your knickers twisted, it's only a bit of banter.

Treloar was a much, much better player than given credit for at his peak. His 2018 season was shaping up to be his best until he suffered that awful hamstring injury. Easily his best season by foot.
Exactly. People have let his overexposure in the media define his playing ability(not necessarily his fault, he only puts himself out there on 360). At his best heā€™s an A grade player capable of breaking the game open. Received 7 Brownlow votes in his first 7 games this season if I remember correctly, and thatā€™s in a team with Bont and Macrae.

Obviously was slow to get back near his best due to injury, but his game against Port was evidence enough of what he can do at his best. Laughable at the way heā€™s been pilloried on BigFooty (Melbourne supporters especially) just because the Herald Sun choose to write articles on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you ok there?
again ultra defensive? im done with you.
just a typical person on here that uses that to another poster to make out they have gotten to somebody with what they typed.

Whatever man.

It's a footy forum.

Enjoy your life. Smile more. :thumbsu:

(I never insulted you once. Best you check your own posts lest you come across as a hypocrite)

Onto ignore you go. Life's too short. Later.

Whatever man.

It's a footy forum.

Enjoy your life. Smile more. :thumbsu:

(I never insulted you once. Best you check your own posts lest you come across as a hypocrite)

Onto ignore you go. Life's too short. Later.
i suggest you take your own advice and go back and read your self, you will find i didnt insult, ignore at will. And again, smile more? , good to know you are near me snd see how cut up im getting typing responses šŸ˜³

He's a good lemon but still a bit of a lemon. The Dogs have a great midfield but if Treloar was a fraction of what people think he is as a footballer he wouldn't be the guy who is shunted to a flank as the worst of them.

And yes, Oliver is 50x the player.

Dogs have a very good first 3 mids.

Bit rough he's still very good. Think Richmond missed the boat

Back