Adam Treloar vs Jack Macrae

Who is the better footballer?

• Adam Treloar

Votes: 39 21.3%
  • Jack Macrae

Votes: 144 78.7%

• Total voters
you obviously rate players off what others say, yet going by disspossal limitations, gloat about Oliver
The 23 year old Oliver who has an AA jumper, 2 b&f wins, AFLCA Young player of the year award and 2 top 10 finishes in the AFLCA award?

Yeah I think he goes better than a flashy 28 year old whose career achievement is doing a 'Poor me, bad Collingwood' world Tour. Oh and he once got the rising star nomination for a round back 10 odd years ago

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
The 23 year old Oliver who has an AA jumper, 2 b&f wins, AFLCA Young player of the year award and 2 top 10 finishes in the AFLCA award?

Yeah I think he goes better than a flashy 28 year old whose career achievement is doing a 'Poor me, bad Collingwood' world Tour. Oh and he once got the rising star nomination for a round back 10 odd years ago

Wow your not a smart cookie are you, his disposal is more questionable then Treloar is the point i made. You bag Adams disposal while you gloat about one that has worse

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

šŸ˜‚ youā€™ve got a lotttt of problems at the dees if youā€™re banking on Oliver being your star mid, * me the bloke offers absolutely nothing, would rather 15 treloar touches over 40 from Oliver.

youā€™ve got a lotttt of problems at the dees if youā€™re banking on Oliver being your star mid, fu** me the bloke offers absolutely nothing, would rather 15 treloar touches over 40 from Oliver.
Oliver isn't our number 1 mid

And please spare me the bullshit. There is a reason that Oliver's accolades/achievements dwarf Treloars despite him being 5 years younger

Last edited:

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Oliver isn't our number 1 mid

And please spare me the bullshit. There is a reason that Oliver's accolades/achievements dwarf Treloars despite him being 5 years younger

Who is Melbourneā€™s number one mid? Would be Petracca yeah?

Probably take Hunter over him tbh

Treloars problem is his ball usage is ******* terrible

horrible take.

Treloarā€™s role with us has greatly improved his ball use and Hunterā€™s kicking is the worst of our mids

horrible take.

Treloarā€™s role with us has greatly improved his ball use and Hunterā€™s kicking is the worst of our mids
It has been ok for three games, let's see if it stays that way because his ball use at Collingwood was horrible

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
It has been ok for three games, let's see if it stays that way because his ball use at Collingwood was horrible

You have to have understood the roles with both sides to understand why he will always be better ball use with the Dogs compared to the Pies.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Macrae is tougher, finds more footy and uses it better.

Treloar is a game breaker, can score 1-2 goals a game and breaks lines.

I'd take Macrae but they're both great.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

No pressure

youā€™ve got a lotttt of problems at the dees if youā€™re banking on Oliver being your star mid, fu** me the bloke offers absolutely nothing, would rather 15 treloar touches over 40 from Oliver.
Aged well

No pressure
Thanks for bringing up such an old post.

Just reminded me how foolish some of the Doggies posts were 6 months ago

Wait to see how treloar plays first I guess.

Might get off the leash with the stacked dogs midfield
Maybe. Or he could produce his Brisbane form

Either way I'm quite happy we have Oliver instead of Treloar in the red and blue of Saturday

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure why Stinger has a set against Adz, but yes, Oliver is clearly the better player.

Of all players to dislike in the league, Adz would have to be one of the last. About as genuine and honest as you can ask of any player, or bloke for that matter.

Would rather Adzy as our 4th or 5th mid than Oliver as our best
Changed the goal posts a fair bit there son

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
you obviously rate players off what others say, yet going by disspossal limitations, gloat about Oliver šŸ¤£

Clayton Oliver is 50 times the player Treloar is. Or was.

As to the poll (I know it is from 2019), Macrae has Treloar well and truly covered too.

Back