Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Where is Adam Trolloar?

We should get PicaBoo on to this.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I like this. Collingwood has implemented a ‘netball team’ that is in all actuality a secret breeding program for future FS prospects. We have AT and Cox now both in serious relationships with high level athletes. Is there anyone else who’s dating a netballer? Scodog10 should be pleased that the resources going in to the netball team are benefitting the football dept!
Can’t help the AFL team much but can help the netball team breed a few mother/daughter selections if required

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can’t help the AFL team much but can help the netball team breed a few mother/daughter selections if required

Treloar and Cox progeny certainly father/son-daughter eligible if they get to the 100 games.

If I comment, I'll be hung drawn and quartered.
I’ll do it for you. I’m working on the assumption that by the time these girls are old enough, women’s football will have developed in to something that’s actually enjoyable to watch.

I’ll do it for you. I’m working on the assumption that by the time these girls are old enough, women’s football will have developed in to something that’s actually enjoyable to watch.

Actually that's a really good call and very cunningly phrased to keep the lynch mobs at bay.

Woo Hoo, we're now no longer like feudal simpletons who only celebrate the birht of a son.

Actually that's a really good call and very cunningly phrased to keep the lynch mobs at bay.

Woo Hoo, we're now no longer like feudal simpletons who only celebrate the birht of a son.
Really? I thought it was rather inflammatory myself, but the thing is idgaf if precious people get upset by my opinions :)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who summoned me?
Have you thought of checking out Adam Trolloar’s Twitter.

Hilarious stuff,

I think you’d like it.

Smokey for the Brownlow leading the disposals for the league.
Crouch had the most disposals in 2017 (by a long way) and only polled 11 votes. Just doesn't get enough votes, guys like Adams, Sidey, Pendles, De Goey and Grundy will get votes before him.

Smokey for the Brownlow leading the disposals for the league.
I’d barely have him in the AA squad right now, let alone leading the Brownlow. His kicking has been atrocious. As far as our mids go I’d say Pendles would probably be polling the most votes, alongside Grundy.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Frustrates me tbh

Overrated player

Doesn't seem to have the same explosive acceleration post hammy injury but hopefully that'll return over time. Still a very important player to our team performance and I'd assume for the most part appropriately rated. I certainly don't see him as being in Brownlow contention but that doesn't reflect how I rate him, it's more about reduced impact this year relative to previous seasons.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Only player in the league with 25+ touches in every round of this season so far. Not bad considering the feeling held by some that he hasn't quite reached the same gear this year and late last year after doing those hamstrings

Back