Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen enough of this downhill skier, his kicking is atrocious and can't get a clearance to save his life, he is a major part of our current issues.

Misguided criticism. Treloar was one of the few we had tonight that fired a shot. Adams (and Beams if we're lucky) can't come back soon enough to support his effort.

Kelly.

Oh wait. We already paid overs for Beams and Wells. Oh well, next time.
Kelly injured.

Easy to call out someone to be dropped but then what are the options? Pretty disappointed tonight but until we get back some players, think he has done more than enough to keep his spot. Others much worse than him.

Misguided criticism. Treloar was one of the few we had tonight that fired a shot. Adams (and Beams if we're lucky) can't come back soon enough to support his effort.
His kicking is beyond bad, struggles to hit a target beyond 15 metres, you don't want someone like that getting it 40 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tongue in cheek..

The other Kelly....who is out of contract at Geelong. But good thing we picked up Beams and still have Wells on the list!
Don't look at me, I wasn't in favour of either.
Sometimes, one really doesn't like to be right.

However for mine, Treloar stays and not the worst, posters seem to remember all the bad things he does in a game.

His kicking is beyond bad, struggles to hit a target beyond 15 metres, you don't want someone like that getting it 40 times.

Early on Treloar wasn't kicking it because he was doing the heavy lifting in and under. In the last quarter he got to play more outside because De Goey was on ball. Those two up and under kicks, which I think is in everyones minds, were poorly executed but I felt we were trying to push things too much as a team. Treloar in that play is an example of that. We had too much to claw back.

He hasn't had a good game all year. I'd seriously replace him with Wills at this point.

Gotta try him in a different role where he can have even a modicum of impact on a game. Maybe give him a run with role or half forward role.

Treloar needs to play less midfield time, so when he is in there he can be explosive. Arm tackles are quite poor and needs to be supported by hard in and under players, which we dont really have at the moment. Sier, Beams and Adams were envisaged to be these players, with DeGoey assisting when Stepehson or Elliott are playing out of the goalsquare, but...we have just been reamed by luck again. Too many very good players unavailable.

Howe, Elliott, Langdon, Adams, Stephenson, Aish, Beams, Wells and now Sier and Reid. Given how long these guys are out, or have been out, It is past the point of return, imo.

He had the ball 39 times and went at 79% DE, 2nd most clearances on the ground and most tackles.

I don’t know what more you’re expecting when no other midfielder besides Pendlebury were supporting him.

Give it a rest, far worse players out there tonight.

No greater example of how misleading stats can be than this.

He hasn't had a good game all year. I'd seriously replace him with Wills at this point.

Gotta try him in a different role where he can have even a modicum of impact on a game. Maybe give him a run with role or half forward role.
Wills is another one injured.

Too late to drop players now.

We’ve let this form rot all year and now we have too many injuries to start dropping players now. These players should have all been dropped FAR earlier to wake them up.

This is it now. We just have to hope we can win enough games to keep our spot in the 8 because I’m struggling to see where we win 3 or 4 more games that we’re going to need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back