Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone want to still defend this clown?

C grade mid at best who thinks hes A grade.

Brad Crouch level of midfielder

The handball clangers from him and Grundy are atrocious - Treloar in particular just gets the ball and handballs to the first shirt he sees (Collingwood or other). He’s a terrible user of the ball by foot and hand. Deadset rubbish game today before his injury, just like last week. Overrated purely based on stats.

Yeah his handballing has been awful, but we’ll miss him. We have one of the best handballers of all time in our midfield (SP), combining with one of the worst. No wonder we lack cohesion.

He’s an incredibly hard working ball magnet for sure. I’m not glad he’s injured at all.

However, he has terrible disposal and is the single worst handballer I have ever seen.

I’d still rather he be playing though.

Thought he was starting to turn a corner, along with his teammates, in that third quarter. Tucked the ball under the arm and ran a few times, took on an opponent, didn't just s**t out a sideways handpass to no advantage.

You never wanna see injuries, but I don't mind the idea of getting a look at a different inside midfield mix. I don't think we're best served with him doing the heavy lifting. If someone like Greenwood, Sier, Sidebum, Rantall, ANYONE can put a stamp on an inside midfield role alongside Adams, then Treloar can play as the first receiver and become a lot more effective upon his return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously shouldn't have played but with Pendles, Howe, DeGoey out you can see the reason they let him.

But now we're down another soldier for 4 weeks and more games than that.

There's only one solution: bring in the Broom to sweep this s@@t clean!

I am really concerned with Ad's hammies. It seems going forward, he won't get through a season without his hammy going twang.
I was certain the double hammy tear would create a new Elliott and have been sadly proven correct. This will be an ongoing issue for the rest of his career. He strained a calf too just to mix things up. I think we can say with confidence that DeGoey and Treloar will never play a full season of footy.

Sadly I think he is on the decline as I doubt he will ever get that explosive pace back. His disposal can't be relied on any more either.

I was certain the double hammy tear would create a new Elliott and have been sadly proven correct. This will be an ongoing issue for the rest of his career. He strained a calf too just to mix things up. I think we can say with confidence that DeGoey and Treloar will never play a full season of footy.
I think a lot of people were saying the same thing about Darcy Moore not so long ago too. Optimists vs pessimists.

Obviously shouldn't have played but with Pendles, Howe, DeGoey out you can see the reason they let him.

But now we're down another soldier for 4 weeks and more games than that.

There's only one solution: bring in the Broom to sweep this s@@t clean!

I'm ready for it Finnish, I've been calling it for 2 weeks, I'm with you now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back