Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably top 10, done his job most weeks, hasn't missed any.
The voting tends to favour games played and job done.
Most weeks he’s done well so most weeks he’d get some votes.

Grundy is likely engraved on the trophy.

Sidebottom being down on last year's match winning form and Beams going from 18 Brownlow votes to probably zero and then getting a season ender is probably largely why we haven't been as dominant as some thought we might be.

But guess what, the ladder still has us written down as 2nd and ask anyone if they'd take 2nd coming into round 16 and we would all sign straight away.

And things can turn on a dime in this comp, getting our pants pulled down to our ankles could be the turning point.

Lol some of the bullshit being posted in this thread is genuinely ridiculous.

He is playing purely inside Mid right now. Name me an inside mid that goes at 75-80%+ efficiency consistently?

Getting a lot of ball, under a lot of pressure.

Saw him actually get some space going into the Forward 50 twice in the first half and he hit a forward both times.

Go and cry in a corner you sad, sad posters. I get its an emotional game, but you’re a joke.

The voting tends to favour games played and job done.
Most weeks he’s done well so most weeks he’d get some votes.

Grundy is likely engraved on the trophy.

They used to all get a vote for playing and then 20 more votes would be allocated amongst the team. But I think they've changed it to a more normal voting system.

They used to all get a vote for playing and then 20 more votes would be allocated amongst the team. But I think they've changed it to a more normal voting system.
I can’t quite recall when that changed or exactly how it works now. But overall there’s quite a bunch of votes overall available and distribution is according to each player’s perceived game by the coaching group.
So the more you play the better you play the more likely you’ll get ongoing votes.

Seems pretty indicative overall of the standard playing group through a year.

Never be exact as that’s not achievable.

Most seasons the top few are the stand outs. Well, that’s my recollection year on year.

Most likely of all the midfielders to make room for Adams.
Do you ever actually stop and think rationally about what you post?

Or do you just spew out the first bits of bullshit that come to your mind in an emotionally charged train of thought?

Do you ever actually stop and think rationally about what you post?

Or do you just spew out the first bits of ******** that come to your mind in an emotionally charged train of thought?
I suspect it's selected big negative controversial statements likely to get a reaction

Yeah, I think there's now a panel made up mostly of the coaches who each award votes to the top 3 or 5 or something like that.

I'm rapt with him. Yes sometimes you wish he could be cleaner but being the leading possession getter in the league this far in is a great accomplishment and you don't do that without winning a ton of your own ball. Think Copeland would be Grundy, Treloar, Pendles, daylight...

I think Roughead woudl be in top 3 .... in fact I put money on it! :p

I just got in here, but did someone actually suggest that Treloar should be dropped after 40 possessions at 80% disposal efficiency in a 44 point loss?

My word.

The level of cluelessness leaves me clueless!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got in here, but did someone actually suggest that Treloar should be dropped after 40 possessions at 80% disposal efficiency in a 44 point loss?

My word.

The level of cluelessness leaves me clueless!
Apparently he’s a down hill skier.

The same Dave Matthews that is the brother of Simon Matthews at Richmond? :think:

Yes, hence the outrage at the time once Treloar had signed with Collingwood and the high price we ended paying for him. No other club trading with GWS before or after this were made to give up so much to get a player who wanted out of that club. Let’s not forget the Gubby Allen/Whitfield incident that the AFL was quite content to bury until Gubby left GWS for the Pies.

Sodium levels still very high with that one, obviously.

Yes, hence the outrage at the time once Treloar had signed with Collingwood and the high price we ended paying for him. No other club trading with GWS before or after this were made to give up so much to get a player who wanted out of that club. Let’s not forget the Gubby Allen/Whitfield incident that the AFL was quite content to bury until Gubby left GWS for the Pies.

hit-the-nail-on-the-head-gif.gif

We had all parties signatures on trade papers for a 1st and 2nd rounder originally EXCEPT for D.Matthews who refused to sign it, he then went to AFLHQ to come in and back him up, got rich to up the bid to make us pay through the nose.

Best comment is the one directly below that:

'I doubt anyone cares anymore whatsoever'.
And if they do,

Let them eat their liver.

We had all parties signatures on trade papers for a 1st and 2nd rounder originally EXCEPT for D.Matthews who refused to sign it, he then went to AFLHQ to come in and back him up, got rich to up the bid to make us pay through the nose.

Shows he is a Idiot and shows why he should not be in Charge at any AFL Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back