Universal Love Adam Treloar

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 84 88.4%
  • You are wrong

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, way to jump to the worst possible scenario there.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised that Treloar has had some niggles after surgery. He hasn't been in full training, although he has been running Dave, there have been photos of him running at training. Don't know where you heard he's only been walking.

Well I don't know much about this Stuff and Hearing he is Behind where the Club was hoping is not a Great Sign

Well I don't know much about this Stuff and Hearing he is Behind where the Club was hoping is not a Great Sign
Relax. He'll be back running around after Xmas. It's common to have little niggles and setbacks after surgery. He'll be better for it in the long run.

Relax. He'll be back running around after Xmas. It's common to have little niggles and setbacks after surgery. He'll be better for it in the long run.

Okay. Thanks for Explanation

Groin surgery puts you out for longer than you expect even if its little, He'll be right for Round 1.

this is my one and only update on the matter

I have been in good dialogue with Adam since seeing him over the weekend, his groin is nothing to be stressed over he was always going to be on a modified program until the new year.

he is expected to join full training when the boys get back from there Christmas training.

and to anybody stating he is having problems after the surgery those accusations are completely false, I am almost certain after any of us have surgery we don't go back to doing the normal program of life straight away, he will be ready after the break and will be ready for round 1 and I dare say could be a very realistic chance for round 1 nab challenge hope this information has put it to bed.

I have been in good dialogue with Adam since seeing him over the weekend, his groin is nothing to be stressed over he was always going to be on a modified program until the new year.

he is expected to join full training when the boys get back from there Christmas training.

and to anybody stating he is having problems after the surgery those accusations are completely false, I am almost certain after any of us have surgery we don't go back to doing the normal program of life straight away, he will be ready after the break and will be ready for round 1 and I dare say could be a very realistic chance for round 1 nab challenge hope this information has put it to bed.

Anything on Aish's injury?

Thanks pie time so the Jurno who went with that was Making Stuff up and just Assuming that the reason for him not to be back Training was Supposedly having Problems

Much appreciated mate, people will always stress about players even when they have no clue about what's involved in their rehab.

Glad to things are going well with you and your lady too :thumbsu:

Much appreciated mate, people will always stress about players even when they have no clue about what's involved in their rehab.

Glad to things are going well with you and your lady too :thumbsu:
Will be more then my 'lady' one day soon ;) haha

Everyone just needs to sit back and relax he is doing quite well

So what you're saying is Treloar might play football again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and We have our Inside Man pie time we can know what is Media BS and what is the Truth

A man with ambition! Good to see mate, treat her right and she'll do the same :rainbow:

Walked past Treloar and Elliott on the Swan Street bridge this morning after I left the open training session early. They were having a stroll with a trainer whilst the main group was training.

What time roughly? I definitely saw Elliott working out in the gym quite hard and I think Treloar too but I couldn't see properly. At about 11.30. Treloar did the early kick to kick warm up but then left the track, I didn't see Elliott at all outside.

Hopefully means nothing, just precautionary as he gets over surgery.

Back