Universal Love Adam Treloar

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 84 88.4%
  • You are wrong

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What time roughly? I definitely saw Elliott working out in the gym quite hard and I think Treloar too but I couldn't see properly. At about 11.30. Treloar did the early kick to kick warm up but then left the track, I didn't see Elliott at all outside.

Hopefully means nothing, just precautionary as he gets over surgery.
They must have been on their way to the gym when I saw them, I think it was approx 10.45

Last edited:

I've seen him so many times at Southland/Woolies Highett that he's just another face in the crowd.

I'll start fanboying again once he starts killing it in the B&W.

Might be round 10 before he is fit enough to kill it in the B&W due to his injury.

Look, this stuff is just PR and marketing, most people know that Treloar was set on Collingwood the whole way because they had the best financial offer.

Richmond tried to lure him, but ultimately we weren't willing to pay the price that you were, which is why you got him. Fair play to you. :thumbsu:

If Richmond HAD offered the better deal, and he then came to us, it'd be the same conversation as it is now, just in reverse.

He'd be saying "I think Richmond have a better and more well-rounded list than Collingwood, and are closer to a flag", and you guys would be on the Richmond board making the same argument I am making now! :p

Ultimately, neither side is right or wrong, Treloar is a fantastic player and will be good for you, but it'll probably still be at least a couple of years before Collingwood is ahead of Richmond in the "closer to a premiership" stakes.

One A-grader doesn't make up 91 points, no matter how good he is!!! ;)
You're right, looks like he makes up more than 91 points :)

Look, this stuff is just PR and marketing, most people know that Treloar was set on Collingwood the whole way because they had the best financial offer.

Richmond tried to lure him, but ultimately we weren't willing to pay the price that you were, which is why you got him. Fair play to you. :thumbsu:

If Richmond HAD offered the better deal, and he then came to us, it'd be the same conversation as it is now, just in reverse.

He'd be saying "I think Richmond have a better and more well-rounded list than Collingwood, and are closer to a flag", and you guys would be on the Richmond board making the same argument I am making now! :p

Ultimately, neither side is right or wrong, Treloar is a fantastic player and will be good for you, but it'll probably still be at least a couple of years before Collingwood is ahead of Richmond in the "closer to a premiership" stakes.

One A-grader doesn't make up 91 points, no matter how good he is!!! ;)

giphy.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be leading us for metres gained.

Treloar still needs to be much much better when the opposition has the ball. Some of his efforts tonight looked disgraceful. Fantastic when ball in hand or when we have it, but when we don't he looks sluggish and disinterested.

Treloar still needs to be much much better when the opposition has the ball. Some of his efforts tonight looked disgraceful. Fantastic when ball in hand or when we have it, but when we don't he looks sluggish and disinterested.

I felt the same about Pendles. He had a few goals kicked on him.

Bit harsh in Treloar

I felt the same about Pendles. He had a few goals kicked on him.

Bit harsh in Treloar
You must have been watching Ryan Pendlebury.
The stuff Scott does even without the ball. Wow.
He's always interested.

Just watched the replay (missed the game) Teloar to Cotchin after the siren "you spoke to soon mate".....love it. Obviously Cotchin mouthed off at him at some point.

Did Treloar actually say that ? Absolute gold

Absolutely love this kid, now one of my favs already!. Always looks composed in whatever the situation. So professional in everything he does

If defensive side is lacking I'm willing to have that trade off , as we haven't had a linebreaking mid since Swans prime years. Hes filling a much needed void in our lineup

Back