Universal Love Adam Treloar

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 84 88.4%
  • You are wrong

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters
Just watched the replay (missed the game) Teloar to Cotchin after the siren "you spoke to soon mate".....love it. Obviously Cotchin mouthed off at him at some point.

He must of told Treloar it was over during the 4th Qtr

ThexderX

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United
Did Treloar actually say that ? Absolute gold

Absolutely love this kid, now one of my favs already!. Always looks composed in whatever the situation. So professional in everything he does

If defensive side is lacking I'm willing to have that trade off , as we haven't had a linebreaking mid since Swans prime years. Hes filling a much needed void in our lineup
Yep, read his lips just after the siren when they shake hands...gold!

I don't think he was anywhere near his best last night, but he had an important last quarter.
Obviously he will need more match fitness, as he watched on a bit at times and his kicking wasn't as sharp as previous weeks.

Still be a Month or so before we see him Consistently playing at a High Level.

Still was very important last night

Looks like you're correct on that call! Loving it :D

You know when he winks his eye that something must have been said earlier on. And that to rub it in literally , even dares touching Cotchins hair...
Glaring disrespect for the opposition captain with 38 touches :)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
He's $1.60 fav for the Copeland.
He would have to be leading
Fasolo would be a smoky ie come on Fas lets do the same each week. Go Fas.
Just loving what Treloar brings and I see his partnership with Scott as a future golden link....

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know when he winks his eye that something must have been said earlier on. And that to rub it in literally , even dares touching Cotchins hair...
Love the gentle hair tap.
Done in great spirit.
Just love it.
In the pantheon of Collingwood loved players, he's rocketing up with a bullet.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

I don't reckon he said that even though it looks like it. You wouldn't shove it up his arse like that while shaking hands. Cotchin would have told him where to go.

I don't reckon he said that even though it looks like it. You wouldn't shove it up his arse like that while shaking hands. Cotchin would have told him where to go.
Nah. Cotchin laid 0 tackles for the game. Mongrel factor nonewhatsoever.
And they were all still shell shocked when they shook hands.

Well I've never heard a player say we have got you during a game unless they are 10-15 goals up. Pretty stupid if Cotchin said they had it won last night.
He probably said "still think Pies list is better?"

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just watched the replay (missed the game) Teloar to Cotchin after the siren "you spoke to soon mate".....love it. Obviously Cotchin mouthed off at him at some point.
Well picked up reckon your right gee he doesn't take no Shi_ does he ,great that he's got plenty of mongrel in him

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's all how you say things, tone, with a smile or wink etc

Got to say the Treloar he very very very good

It's all how you say things, tone, with a smile or wink etc

Got to say the Treloar he very very very good
He had some shocking passes. I can imagine a trademark running into space , pumps it forwards and a roaming Howe or Moore takes MOTY

He had some shocking passes. I can imagine a trademark running into space , pumps it forwards and a roaming Howe or Moore takes MOTY

His Disposal Efficiency was 41% Need to be Higher then that but still played a Big Role in Winning us the Game

Back