Adam's 2017 Brownlow Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the write up mate!

Couple of value options on considering your count with mine

Beams: $2.15 (TAB) but $1.75 (Sportsbet) for most team votes (Think you may have overestimated Zorko in losses - I have beams 4 votes ahead)

Heppell: $2.50 (Sportsbet) most votes without Merrett - daniher the obvious danger

Rance: $2.15 (Sportsbet) most votes without Martin or Cotchin - riewoldt and prestia close but

Macrae: $1.20 (Sportsbet) most votes without Bont (massive overs imo he is a dead set lock)

Lyons: $5.00 (Sportsbet) most votes without Ablett

Roughead: $3.00 (Sportsbet) most votes T.Mitchell

The interesting one here Harry Taylor is paying $51 for most votes without Selwood or Danger and your count has him on top. I think that's because you've crucified Mitch Duncan and to a lesser extent menegola but with 3 pollable games (5 goals in a win, 5 goals in a loss, and those 4 in a win against the tigers where danger the only other standout) it could actually be some value if he can pull 7-8 votes.

Love the write up mate!

Couple of value options on considering your count with mine

Beams: $2.15 (TAB) but $1.75 (Sportsbet) for most team votes (Think you may have overestimated Zorko in losses - I have beams 4 votes ahead)

Heppell: $2.50 (Sportsbet) most votes without Merrett - daniher the obvious danger

Rance: $2.15 (Sportsbet) most votes without Martin or Cotchin - riewoldt and prestia close but

Macrae: $1.20 (Sportsbet) most votes without Bont (massive overs imo he is a dead set lock)

Lyons: $5.00 (Sportsbet) most votes without Ablett

Roughead: $3.00 (Sportsbet) most votes T.Mitchell

The interesting one here Harry Taylor is paying $51 for most votes without Selwood or Danger and your count has him on top. I think that's because you've crucified Mitch Duncan and to a lesser extent menegola but with 3 pollable games (5 goals in a win, 5 goals in a loss, and those 4 in a win against the tigers where danger the only other standout) it could actually be some value if he can pull 7-8 votes.
Couldn't believe how few votes I gave Duncan in the end. He had a sensational season. Well said on the Zorko/Beams dilemma, I don't know who will win but 34 votes between them is a push.

I think they deliberately left him out to generate discussion in the bye week. He might not have been a lock in the team but squad was obvious.

I wouldn't have had him in the team but he was a deserving squad member and it's robbery he was left out. It was the best season I've seen from a Melbourne mid since Yze in 01.

I think they deliberately left him out to generate discussion in the bye week. He might not have been a lock in the team but squad was obvious.

Its more to do with the panel being filled with clueless flogs.

To the OP, you dont sell yourself well. I picked all those winners. I dare saying almost everyone did.

The better way to promote your talents would be to list your top 5 vs actual top 5, and your top for each club vs the actual top for each club.

Every club leader?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
14.5/18, two clubs wrong, three clubs I had a player tie (Beams, Cunnington and Neale) so I'll give 0.5 points each. Pretty happy with that. The Magpies and Blues ones I got wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back