List Mgmt. Adams in no rush to re-sign

Remove this Banner Ad

You realise most key backmen are failed fwds don't you?, just like most small defenders are failed mids/fwds, i'd be mindful of that if i were you, Collingwood turned Leon Davis (who had never seen the defensive end of the ground) into an AA defender within 12 months, we turned Ben Reid into an AA CHB within 2 years.

Crameri has the tools to play anywhere.

So on off chance that Crameri can be turned into a defender we should grab him - no thanks!

So on off chance that Crameri can be turned into a defender we should grab him - no thanks!
Thing is though Crameri has requested a trade, if Adams chooses Essendon most would consider a str8 swap as reasonable, remember when a player wants out and names his preferred club you don't have a lot of bargaining power, would you refuse the deal in turn risk losing him for nothing? no you wouldn't, it would be arrogant if you did, Crameri strolls into your team.

Thing is though Crameri has requested a trade, if Adams chooses Essendon most would consider a str8 swap as reasonable, remember when a player wants out and names his preferred club you don't have a lot of bargaining power, would you refuse the deal in turn risk losing him for nothing? no you wouldn't, it would be arrogant if you did, Crameri strolls into your team.

So in your world, if Adams wants out and names Essendon his preferred club we don't have a lot of bargaining power.

But Crameri wants out and has named the Bulldogs... so you think Essendon should send him to GWS.

WTF?

So in your world, if Adams wants out and names Essendon his preferred club we don't have a lot of bargaining power.

But Crameri wants out and has named the Bulldogs... so you think Essendon should send him to GWS.

WTF?

In your world, has a player ever changed his mind over money?

In your world, has a player ever changed his mind over money?

So we're going to pay Crameri more than the Bulldogs' offer of $1.8 million over four years too? Please, continue to dig your hypothetical hole. This has moved beyond "WTF" into just plain funny.

So we're going to pay Crameri more than the Bulldogs' offer of $1.8 million over four years too? Please, continue to dig your hypothetical hole. This has moved beyond "WTF" into just plain funny.

Unlike you, i don't believe every i read, in fact i hardly believe any of it, if Adams was interviewed by the Bombers they must have a plan in mind, as far as i know Crameri is the only one who wants a trade.

Unlike you, i don't believe every i read, in fact i hardly believe any of it, if Adams was interviewed by the Bombers they must have a plan in mind, as far as i know Crameri is the only one who wants a trade.

I don't believe everything I read. In fact, I find myself disbelieving anything you're writing for starters. :D

I don't believe everything I read. In fact, I find myself disbelieving anything you're writing for starters. :D
Hey, all's i said was ''a str8 swap for Crameri maybe'' a simple no would've been sufficient, carry on with your business.....

Hey, all's i said was ''a str8 swap for Crameri maybe'' a simple no would've been sufficient, carry on with your business.....

You said that... and then wouldn't take a simple no for an answer from cMC (twice)... and then posted self-inconsistent justifications, and when questioned on it started straight out making stuff up. But if a simple no is sufficient, finally, here you go...

No.

You said that... and then wouldn't take a simple no for an answer from cMC (twice)... and then posted self-inconsistent justifications, and when questioned on it started straight out making stuff up. But if a simple no is sufficient, finally, here you go...

No.

I just get a bit pissed off when someone asks an honest question and cops a smart ass reply, from a mod of all people, but i suppose there's good mods and bad mods.

What would you guys be happy with if he wanted to come to Carlton? We definitely need someone like him in our midfield and lets say if he nominates the Blues what would you guys want or be happy with?

Ah yes the 3 way trades that leave gws with list cloggers and delist candidates in exchange for our most promising young talent. When will people learn that we don't exist to prop up other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes the 3 way trades that leave gws with list cloggers and delist candidates in exchange for our most promising young talent. When will people learn that we don't exist to prop up other clubs.

The tv deal we were a major factor in already shows we are helping in propping up clubs, as for the players its their latest go to line, players will go running back to the traditional heartlands etc etc.

Does today's news mean Adams stays?? His management hinted he could stay if Franklin didn't come.

Hope so, he is a great talent and has the physique we lack in a lot of our other kids.
Still seems like an outside chance but you'd have to think it's looking better than it was yesterday. From what his manager said we didn't have an offer on the table with Buddy holding things up so here's hoping he's got one now.

I'd say it's slim. Adams has been an afterthought for the club and I can't blame him I he chooses to leave. But if he stays then damn we've proved the doubters wrong about all our kids leaving but have actually held onto every draftee from 2011! Minus setanta and McDonald of course

I'd say it's slim. Adams has been an afterthought for the club and I can't blame him I he chooses to leave. But if he stays then damn we've proved the doubters wrong about all our kids leaving but have actually held onto every draftee from 2011! Minus setanta and McDonald of course

I agree that it's slim, but better than nothing ;)

Part of me wouldn't mind Adams going to another club and then proving himself there to kinda show that we have some really good talented kids here who may be up for trade later should the right currency be suggested. Looking for win win scenarios rather than clubs seemingly avoiding us at the trade table.

If adams does decide to leave and selects richmond, which of our players would be of interest to gws keeping in mind that there are probably 10 or so untouchable players at every club

If adams does decide to leave and selects richmond, which of our players would be of interest to gws keeping in mind that there are probably 10 or so untouchable players at every club

Not sure you guys are still keen on Adams given:

Richmond is interested in recruiting Carlton forward/ruckman Shaun Hampson, who will meet the Tigers soon.
Richmond has confirmed an interest in Hampson, whom the Tigers can see fitting a specific need for a forward who can also play in the ruck.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/tigers-show-interest-in-carlton-ruckman-20131001-2ur33.html#ixzz2gTy78MbN

Im sure that we are , Cant see this Hampson thing having any legs unless he comes to us on the cheap in regards to both picks and dollars.
We look like we will be off loading a few player in White,McGuane,Derickx,Tuck,Nahas which is over $1mil
and possibly trading out the likes of Griffiths or Astbury and maybe Nathan Foley

I would think our first pick 12 might get it done. Maybe because he was a pick 13 and proven himself we probably sweeten it also, although not sure what with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back