Rumour Addam Maric trade

Remove this Banner Ad

I have known Addam for a number of years, well before he was drafted. As a long time Melbourne supporter, I was over the moon to see him drafted to Melbourne.
His first 2 years were ruined by injury (2 shoulder recos and a hip scrape). This year he has had an uninterrupted year, however still needs to build up a better tank which will come with getting pre-seasons under his belt.
I read alot of crap on here and demonland where people that obviously dont know him saying things like ive heard he has attitude problems (i notice that they never say he has attitude problems, just that they've heard it from someone...that someone obviously being a simple minded muppet with nothing better to do). Knowing him I can assure u that he has no attitude problem and is a top kid. He does have a laid back persona but that is not an attitude problem.
As for telling Melbourne not to draft him so he could go to Richmond, another load of crap made up by another muppet. His and his family's only wish was to remain in melbourne as they are a very close knit family.
As for what the future lies for Addam who knows. In my opinion he has been fighting for a position will the likes of Wonna and Bennell at Melbourne. His form for Casey has been much better than that of Wonna's not to mention his fitness, however opportunities have not fallen his way. His only game was a 16 possession game with alot of forward pressure and some good lace out passes to Green, however he was not able to hold his spot in the team. Personally if I was him (and this is my opinion only as I dont discuss these things with him), I would be seeking a Trade. Football is his job, his career and I would get out while he still has some currency and most importantly some interest from other clubs, because if he wastes away for a further year at Casey his currency will have diminished. Once again, this is my opinion only!!!

Well to add to your point about the attitude problems, he may or may not have them. However when he was in the East Keilor Leisure Centre over pre season bagging other MFC players when he can't hold a spot himself that doesn't reflect well on himself. This is FACT aswell not some information of some muppet.

Well to add to your point about the attitude problems, he may or may not have them. However when he was in the East Keilor Leisure Centre over pre season bagging other MFC players when he can't hold a spot himself that doesn't reflect well on himself. This is FACT aswell not some information of some muppet.

Care to elaborate?

I have known Addam for a number of years, well before he was drafted. As a long time Melbourne supporter, I was over the moon to see him drafted to Melbourne.
His first 2 years were ruined by injury (2 shoulder recos and a hip scrape). This year he has had an uninterrupted year, however still needs to build up a better tank which will come with getting pre-seasons under his belt.
I read alot of crap on here and demonland where people that obviously dont know him saying things like ive heard he has attitude problems (i notice that they never say he has attitude problems, just that they've heard it from someone...that someone obviously being a simple minded muppet with nothing better to do). Knowing him I can assure u that he has no attitude problem and is a top kid. He does have a laid back persona but that is not an attitude problem.
As for telling Melbourne not to draft him so he could go to Richmond, another load of crap made up by another muppet. His and his family's only wish was to remain in melbourne as they are a very close knit family.
As for what the future lies for Addam who knows. In my opinion he has been fighting for a position will the likes of Wonna and Bennell at Melbourne. His form for Casey has been much better than that of Wonna's not to mention his fitness, however opportunities have not fallen his way. His only game was a 16 possession game with alot of forward pressure and some good lace out passes to Green, however he was not able to hold his spot in the team. Personally if I was him (and this is my opinion only as I dont discuss these things with him), I would be seeking a Trade. Football is his job, his career and I would get out while he still has some currency and most importantly some interest from other clubs, because if he wastes away for a further year at Casey his currency will have diminished. Once again, this is my opinion only!!!
oh hai addam!

Emo-Kids.jpg

Maric family go for a walk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back