Remove this Banner Ad

Footscrazy

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Delisted by the Dees, I reckon the dogs should have a look at him. Watched him play at greenvale. Silky skills, just needs a bit of mongrel.

Date of birth 19 April 1990 (age 21)
Original team Greenvale/Calder Cannons
Height/Weight 177 cm / 76 kg

Delisted by the Dees, I reckon the dogs should have a look at him. Watched him play at greenvale. Silky skills, just needs a bit of mongrel.

Date of birth 19 April 1990 (age 21)
Original team Greenvale/Calder Cannons
Height/Weight 177 cm / 76 kg
He is going to North Melbourne
they are picking him up in the pre-season draft

Just about the best junior footballer I've ever seen. Definitely the best to come out of the EDFL in the last 5-10 years.

Talent-wise, should be a legit star of the competition. Just can't get his act together. Apparently had a few issues with certain elements of the MFC.

North should be laughing at getting him in the PSD. Immense talent.

We've got a pick before them in the psd I think?

Either way, he's a bit small. I'm 177cms and 80 kilos, so same height and not much bigger. And I'd get killed on an AFL field.

Is he quick?

Wouldn't mind a bit of this though:
[YOUTUBE]uYx93OgggFM[/YOUTUBE]

Is he a genuine bee in a bottle crumber?

Cos Id like to move Dalhaus to the midfield as soon he is physically capable - I reckon he has the decision making pressure skills to pull it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldnt hurt picking him up cheaply, young and a good kick! whats his pace like?

If attitude is the only problem maybe BM can work him out (I know his not god, but sorting young players out seems to be one of his strong points)

Played against him when I was in juniors and he is a gun. Was unlucky I think with the Dee's but I think its the clubs best intentions to get larger framed players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back