List Mgmt. Adelaide 2018 End-of-Season List Management Decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Marty, that's such a one dimensional assessment .............you're prone to these outrageous statements, i can only assume to generate vigorous debate, which you like

ATM your credibility isn't flash ....and you do have some good thoughts ...just be careful that you simply are not taken seriously on any issue

With Gov gone and the picks we have we and will get we are a serious chance to rebuild, we don't have a list to win a flag our best players are aging and bodies are failing or going to show signs. Don't finish 6th to 8th take the hit now and have a crack in 5 years , don't fall for the same old competitive mindset

if it does its very very very rare bit like betting on a rank outsider and more often than not doing your dough

Yeah, or maybe it literally happened last year.

With Gov gone and the picks we have we and will get we are a serious chance to rebuild, we don't have a list to win a flag our best players are aging and bodies are failing or going to show signs. Don't finish 6th to 8th take the hit now and have a crack in 5 years , don't fall for the same old competitive mindset
I disagree ..... we don’t have the players now in the right age bracket for a dynasty ... but hopefully the club is succession planning, particularly the KPP ... but that’s very different to a rebuild

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can’t see Signorello becoming an AFL footballer; anyone feel he’s a legit chance?

For everyone else on the list I can see their potential. Even Poholke in small doses.

Bicks said we should be all over him on AA last night. I'm not so sure
I couldn't take a player with the surname Gregson seriously

Pass

tumblr_lwzc37hnTt1qzo85uo1_500.gif

I just can’t see Signorello becoming an AFL footballer; anyone feel he’s a legit chance?

For everyone else on the list I can see their potential. Even Poholke in small doses.
Agreed unfortunately. He does some stuff I like but is just so scrawny. Only two preseasons in admittedly but seems to have that wiry frame that will never allow him to become an inside bull but lacks the speed/polish to play on the outside. Not quite sure where he'd fit in.

I actually count us as 13.

Brad Crouch
Rory Sloane
Daniel Talia
Taylor Walker
David Mackay
Luke Brown
Andy Otten
Sam Jacobs
Richard Douglas
Tom Lynch
Cameron Ellis-Yolmen
Rory Laird
Brodie Smith
Edit: Jenkins too (came end 2011) - I blame the jumper number change ;)

And WCE @ 15

Mark LeCras
Andrew Gaff
Brad Sheppard
Chris Masten
Nic Naitanui
Luke Shuey
Eric Mackenzie
Josh J Kennedy
Jeremy McGovern
Shannon Hurn
Jack Darling
Scott Lycett
Will Schofield
Mark Hutchings
Fraser McInnes

Last edited:
I actually count us as 13.

Brad Crouch
Rory Sloane
Daniel Talia
Taylor Walker
David Mackay
Luke Brown
Andy Otten
Sam Jacobs
Richard Douglas
Tom Lynch
Cameron Ellis-Yolmen
Rory Laird
Brodie Smith

And WCE @ 15

Mark LeCras
Andrew Gaff
Brad Sheppard
Chris Masten
Nic Naitanui
Luke Shuey
Eric Mackenzie
Josh J Kennedy
Jeremy McGovern
Shannon Hurn
Jack Darling
Scott Lycett
Will Schofield
Mark Hutchings
Fraser McInnes

Jenkins

No. I don’t expect any either. He’s depth only isn’t he? Might have got something at the end of 2017, but he stunk it up most of 18.

With Scharenberg and Dunn both having done ACLs, and Goldsack with a few question marks over him, he might actually be of some interest to the rumored Pies.

They get a ready made 1v1 defender which is what they require as they have so many intercept/rebounding types rather than having to put years of development into a new comer. We could probably look at upgrading a 3rd pick to a tasty 2nd or something along those lines.

If he does want to go, then we most certainly need to keep Cheney (I think he should stay anyway, don't know why he doesn't have a contract yet).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back