Mod. Notice Adelaide BigFooty Board Feedback Opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just wanted to let you folks all know that no matter what you say I'll never switch clubs.:p

One of the all-time-great aiof meltdowns.

But he is still around! ;)

As much as I always suspect it, has it ever been confirmed that one Sanders is in fact the prodigal son?

I think it would be great to have official AFC representation on the board. They could have a dedicated thread or a weekly chat session.

What better way to connect with your fans.
I reckon this has merit, but can you imagine the kind of questions they'd be asked? Like: When's [insert coach/player] going to be sacked/dropped? Why doesn't Pyke have a plan B?

I reckon this has merit, but can you imagine the kind of questions they'd be asked? Like: When's [insert coach/player] going to be sacked/dropped? Why doesn't Pyke have a plan B?

The club would already get these sorts of questions whenever they do fan engagement on other platforms

I think it would be great to have official AFC representation on the board. They could have a dedicated thread or a weekly chat session.

They used to have an account.

I wonder if they prefer to use their Twitter and FB platforms over Bigfooty as they have a far bigger audience.

Not to me tion we are a more educated audience and likely to scrutinise them a bit more than the fan boys on those bigger platforms.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've become a lot more media savvy since Fages came along and are very keen to control their own media output and branding. They'd see FB/Twitter as their main touch points and I doubt they'd see the value in a BigFooty handle as most of us engage through those other platforms.

They've become a lot more media savvy since Fages came along and are very keen to control their own media output and branding. They'd see FB/Twitter as their main touch points and I doubt they'd see the value in a BigFooty handle as most of us engage through those other platforms.

No wonder they never respond to me. I've been trying to contact them through their myspace page.

images

Good morning

Okay, we've had a two week window for feedback. There hasn't been much feedback in the last couple of days, so it's probably time to close the thread.

Us mods will now rake through this cesspool of idiocy your considered commentary and come up with a playbook of how we should be modding and whether any new rules need to be introduced

If you have any further commentary, you can be ignored by PMing any of Niximus Drugs Are Bad Mackay? Hank93 deaneus

Thank you all for taking the time to give us feedback. Well, some of you, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back