Competitions Adelaide Board Legends League - AFL Fantasy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that you im playing this week yeah?

Your ruck situation is pretty grim! I didnt even check my team this week... haha

I have no idea why I drafted Robinson and then released him a week later. He would have been great bench cover and now has DPP.

Sigh. I think it's because I enjoy stuffing around with my bench too much.

3 of my players gained forward today. So I'm pretty stacked in that position now, if people have a ruck they want to swap for a forward.

Chasing a medium to high end defender if anyone has plenty of stock to trade. Have good depth in the midfield for people that are chasing mids, forwards also relatively well stocked.

I am Roosy's Rustlers if anyone was wondering

Also Kristof.... better luck next time mate ;) But nah in all seriousness, what a score my team pumped out last week, just when I was playing you. Watch though, come finals time when my team needs to perform it will collapse as always and you will roll over me.

I am Roosy's Rustlers if anyone was wondering

Also Kristof.... better luck next time mate ;) But nah in all seriousness, what a score my team pumped out last week, just when I was playing you. Watch though, come finals time when my team needs to perform it will collapse as always and you will roll over me.

You're a bastard, Azza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way too late now but the whole 2 ruck thing is garbage.
People just hoard rucks to hold over other coaches. It ruins the game.

I don't think it ruins the game - but it's painful.

I think the problem is, if you go to one ruck, the whole squad size goes down. We wanted to play a deep draft.

I like the two ruck rule.. because Goldy and Big Boy are both having good seasons :) but if one of them goes down.. I'm in trouble.

Yikes - outs for this week.

Rockliff, Devon Smith, Deledio, Tom Liberatore, Gary Ablett and Hamish Hartlett.

When are position changes happening again?
Pedersen is pretty much guaranteed to get Ruck. And Taberner would be a chance, seeing as he's been playing a fair bit of ruck the last few weeks.

Anyone interested in Bellchambers now that he's named to play? With Pruess looking like getting a game again soon I'm willing to trade.

My team is starting to hit some serious momentum.. even when I leave shiels on the bench in favour of taking the Polec 122,. and he busts out a 133.. FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back