Competitions Adelaide Board Legends League - AFL Fantasy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon our game will be close - but your bench looks a lot better!

I suddenly have 5 playing, and Hickey as EMG out of nowhere. So you can trade me for 1 or 2 if you want.
Roughead, Lycett, Pedersen, Naismith, Smith and Hickey

Finals time, It's GAME ON ! Injuries and suspensions have thrown many a cat amongst the pigeons,.

Can Eddie Betts Smedts ( Maggsy ) throw down and defeat the undefeated Roosy's Rustlers ( azza77 )

Will it be the might of Haxlers ( Houston )who has found form at the right time of year, or the New Farm A-Clowns ( Kristof )

upload_2017-8-15_11-45-34.png

The Rustlers have been VERY good.

But we're ready, I tell ya ...

Maggsy welcome to our AFL Fantasy thread

View attachment 403873
That's what happens when I stop pestering people for trades. :) Was not offered one trade the whole year, only offered one in return. I lost complete interest in this after week 3, came back super late, slipped into finals and then had no luck. Good luck to those who have been playing.

That's what happens when I stop pestering people for trades. :) Was not offered one trade the whole year, only offered one in return. I lost complete interest in this after week 3, came back super late, slipped into finals and then had no luck. Good luck to those who have been playing.
I preferred The Age setup, trading in AFL Fantasy was an absolute pain, particularly on mobile devices.

I'm out.
Just too much wrong with the league sorry.
2 rucks in the modern game and moving to afl.com.au was stupid and didn't work very well.

I wouldn’t mind addressing both these issues, one going back to ultimate Footy, it’s a much better system, just doesn’t look as pretty, and two addressing this ruck issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t mind addressing both these issues, one going back to ultimate Footy, it’s a much better system, just doesn’t look as pretty, and two addressing this ruck issue.
UF is much better. One Ruck would be good as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So we have 5 of us back for 2018, 6 if we include DangerSloane.

Kristof Vantz knobby and roo2macca was the last of the lot I think from memory?

Are you guys keen for the 2018 season? And if so, would you all like to return to the UF format of the game and apply a one ruckman rule? Seems to very much be the consensus around here...

So we have 5 of us back for 2018, 6 if we include DangerSloane.

Kristof Vantz knobby and roo2macca was the last of the lot I think from memory?

Are you guys keen for the 2018 season? And if so, would you all like to return to the UF format of the game and apply a one ruckman rule? Seems to very much be the consensus around here...
All in your hands Azza - Add me when you set up. 1 Ruck is a must.

Any ideas on some extra players? May have to go hunting again...

Kristof where are ya mate.

Daniel1812 you're a bit of a fantasy footy player arent you? Any interest? If I have you mixed up with someone else then just ignore me!

Okay so we have our new 10 :)

Welcome newbie_kimber, ironic hey!

1 - azza77
2 - Daniel1812
3 - Kristof
4 - Vantz
5 - hendo8888
6 - @Houtson
7 - Geoffa32
8 - Maggsy
9 - DangerSloane
10 - newbie_kimber

We are going to be moving back to the Ultimate Footy and a 1 ruck league, so if you have an issue with any of this, then speak now or forever hold your peace.

I've also left the invite open on the fantasy board still in case there are a few others keen, so this may extend to a 12 man league.

Also, should we start a new thread for 2018 again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back