Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
For the sake of understanding I found the thread with 400 pages back form March 2020.

You didn't even post. It at about 4 posts talking about her.

There were a couple of smaller ones I didn't bother looking as couple you didn't post.

There was another incarnation of the “play nice” politics thread which ran for all of the year until a few months ago when the mods closed it.

The next thead was the “Covid only” thread that 1970crow opened.

Then this one.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I realise there are Trump supporters here who won't have an issue with this and people who have NYtimes as left leaning (there are other papers going with this story)

But it's a pretty big assault on democracy.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Being aware now what the intended purpose of this thread is

How deluded do you have to be to hold a grudge against a guy who is just a government health professional? And then send death threats
Death threats are wrong hut Fauci lied about gain of function research not being funded at THAT wuhan lab by the NIH..lying to congress can attract jail time remember. He should have been removed from his position a long time ago

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Can happen.

Hopefully the case with covid...but still early days with omricon.
Thinking back to year 10 biology, been a while, but we learnt that successful viruses were ones that do minimal damage to their host body but spread easy.

They evolved this way.

Herpes an example of this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
The actually person who put up the Xmas decorations, not the lying piece of crap who is our PM. The piece of s**t lies and takes credit for what others do (ala tradesman and State Premiers). Get rid of him and vote him out!

9EFBDA87-8A3F-4D51-90ED-7A6E4ACB921F.jpeg

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Reckon you might be obsessed with the PM you sicko

Nah, he is our PM, you know the leader of our country.

I’m amazed that people like yourself think he is of good character. He lies, he runs aeay, he doesn’t accept responsibility and accountability, he shows absolutely no leadership and he literally shits his pants. Says more about you and him.

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Death threats are wrong hut Fauci lied about gain of function research not being funded at THAT wuhan lab by the NIH..lying to congress can attract jail time remember. He should have been removed from his position a long time ago

If lying is such an issue, can you just refresh me on your position with respect to Trump? I thought you loved him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide

I’m amazed that people like yourself think he is of good character. He lies, he runs aeay, he doesn’t accept responsibility and accountability, he shows absolutely no leadership and he literally shits his pants. Says more about you and him.
Good character? I reckon he wouldn’t wish harm on others, unlike yourself who openly acknowledges it and basks in it. So tell me, do you really think you of all people should be one to questions someones character?

Just face it Kirky, you are the lowest of low, doesn’t matter what the PM does, he’s still miles ahead of scumbags like you

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Not sure why 1970 was completely banned he was in a pm and allowed to post in there, I think he had a 3 week holiday but now has been banned subsequent to that.
relapse could you investigate

He's not perma banned

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good character? I reckon he wouldn’t wish harm on others, unlike yourself who openly acknowledges it and basks in it. So tell me, do you really think you of all people should be one to questions some character?

Just face it Kirky, you are the lowest of low, doesn’t matter what the PM does, he’s still miles ahead of scumbags like you

Yeh, whatever you say but you know what, we know a liar when we see one, we know someone who won’t accept responsibility or accountability, we know someone who won’t do the hard yards but wants the credit and we know someone who shat his pants in a public place and sorry to say but we have this all wrapped in our current PM.

You can talk all about my character (which actually means squat on here) but his character has been on show for the past three and a half years and most people know they were sold a lemon, a dud. Just like all the other jobs he has been in his life got sacked because after all a shyster and fraudster will get shown up for what they are over time. His useby date is coming to an end.

Macron and Biden were spot on. Our PM has trashed the Australian brand and himself but not the Australian public (even though the Liar from the Shire tried to do that trick) and he also shat on Europe and China. What a bloke! What a Statesman! What a leader! FMD.

And you kind sir, also ran away for awhile and changed your name. Yeh, says a lot about you.

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeh, whatever you say but you know what, we know a liar when we see one, we know someone who won’t accept responsibility or accountability, we know someone who won’t do the hard yards but wants the credit and we know someone who shat his pants in a public place and sorry to say but we have this all wrapped in our current PM.

You can talk all about my character (which actually means squat on here) but his character has been on show for the past three and a half years and most people know they were sold a lemon, a dud. Just like all the other jobs he has been in his life got sacked because after all a shyster and fraudster will get shown up for what they are over time. His useby date is coming to an end.

Macron and Biden were spot on. Our PM has trashed the Australian brand and himself but not the Australian public (even though the Liar from the Shire tried to do that trick) and he also shat on Europe and China. What a bloke! What a Statesman! What a leader! FMD.

And you kind sir, also ran away for awhile and changed your name. Yeh, says a lot about you.
And all of that pales in insignificance to someone wanting to wish harm on others, let that sink in.

As for running away, what exactly did I run away from? You? Now that’s funny.

After a long time on here I was tired of wasting my time on w***ers who in real life wouldn’t be in my life. So I closed my account. After some time away I came back. I’ve found myself less inclined to argue with w***ers but your the exception to the rule. You just scream out wanting to be put in your place. If you think what I did was run away you are even more clueless than I thought.

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide

Didn’t you announce you were leaving at one point and came back?

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn’t you announce you were leaving at one point and came back?
I'm not sure he announced that but he did announce Shorten had won the last election only to lose. Now he's gone for the double header and announced Morrison and Marshall will lose.

He has also on a more disturbing note announced that he has no issue with those unvaccinated die from from Covid, he's gloated about it in fact.

Aug 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Spurrier clarified today that following discussion with her AHPPC colleagues her concerns weren’t about current or future Delta variant cases in SA and capacity of our system to cope with this, it was about Omicron and the significant uncertainty around this new variant.
Amazing the sort of anti-vax trash that you can get away with in Australia if you just put a mask on when you do it.

The SA requirement for those coming from NSW, ACT & Victoria to have a test on day 1 & 6 seems a better option of encouraging travel.
Better than Queensland, but I still had to delay my return to visit family, (would have been the first time I've seen them in two years, and this is the second time this has happened,) until after Christmas because of it.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
The actually person who put up the Xmas decorations, not the lying piece of crap who is our PM. The piece of sh*t lies and takes credit for what others do (ala tradesman and State Premiers). Get rid of him and vote him out!

View attachment 1292338
Those are his daughters? And he was the one taking the photo?

Reckon you're stretching more than just a little bit here.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

So do you want him leading or putting up Christmas decorations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back