Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutineer, I’ve got self awareness trust me. Insecure? Ha ha.

I do like the pile on by you and the others tho. Its like water off a ducks back. It seriously suggests some insecurities by you and the others. I’m sure the other posters are quite bored by the exchanges.

I’d suggest you go seek some professional help. Trust me, you need it.

Oh dear, I see Tweedledum has now joined in.

Oh and I can keep doing this for an eternity.

What does amaze me is how I’ve been on this blog for 20+ years but the number of posts is way smaller than those that have only been on here for 4 and 2 years. Think some actually need to get a life and have some interests outside getting on a footy blog. And yet they think I’m the one with a problem. And then have the gall to say I lack awareness. FMD!

Last edited:

It's a pity when a thread has more personal BS than actual discussion...

Well Kane, one does it then the others pile on. It is pathetic. As I said they need to get a life. In a sense, it could be classified as bullying. I won’t call it that but some may see it as such.

It might be a strategy to get me to leave, well that ain’t happening.

Well Kane, one does it then the others pile on. It is pathetic. As I said they need to get a life.

It might be a strategy to get me to leave, well that ain’t happening.
Even your lefty mates have deserted you Kirky, refreshing that others have joined in to even up the numbers hey, plenty of fair weather frontrunners among the left when they get some coming back their way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As there is no moderating on this thread it was always going to go to shithouse. Mutineer and his band of merry men were going to see that was going to happen.

Should just close it down.
Why?
It’s not just one sided.
If you don’t like it don’t post mate.

Wow the lack of self-awareness is staggering.

Only one person on here has posted about their possessions, big wine collection, big bank balance, big career, big achievement being retired early.

And this after I’ve accused you for being insecure for bragging about such things.

Utterly clueless.

you forgot to use the words “alleged”

As there is no moderating on this thread it was always going to go to shithouse. Mutineer and his band of merry men were going to see that was going to happen.

Should just close it down.
Keep it open. But unfollow it. I think that’s what I’m going to do. Life’s too ******* short to put up with s**t like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back