Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What nonsense?

The point is that the overwhelming majority of the population is double vaccinated, and we have mandates and all sorts of bullshit focussed around said double vaccination, when it doesn’t even offer any significant protection against the current dominant variant.

We tore down society based on “double vaccination” and now it’s a total furphy.

When I point this out, the Covid police come running into the thread all guns blazing to protect their ever precious vaccine mandate narrative.

So tell me, why do we still have mandates/segregation and all sorts of other bullshit based on two shots of the vaccine?
If we didn't get to double vaxx so quickly we would be in an even worse position with Omnicron.
Potentially 12 months away from being somewhere close to being able to cope with it.
As it is now maybe 3-4 months.

Why do we have mandates? Because people like you can't be trusted to do the right thing.

You are right, Scomo should have created, developed, trialled, approved and released vaccines for future variants.
Derp. He should have stockpiled RAT tests if he was planning on letting it rip. He didn't.

He also should have reconsidered when it was clear Omnicron was coming, and early science was saying double vaxx wouldn't be enough and the health system might not cope.
He didn't.

If we didn't get to double vaxx so quickly we would be in an even worse position with Omnicron.
Potentially 12 months away from being somewhere close to being able to cope with it.
As it is now maybe 3-4 months.

Why do we have mandates? Because people like you can't be trusted to do the right thing.
So Australia double vaxxed quickly, bloody Scomo

Derp. He should have stockpiled RAT tests if he was planning on letting it rip. He didn't.

He also should have reconsidered when it was clear Omnicron was coming, and early science was saying double vaxx wouldn't be enough and the health system might not cope.
He didn't.
Can you point out when he planned on letting it rip.

Is that in any criticism I or any anti-scomo poster has posted?
No.
Did you finish year 2 reading comprehension? Maybe should have repeated.
Its hard to keep up with your anti-scomo posts, so excuse me if you weren't one of the lefty numpties who hasn't added this to their whinge fest.

Its also funny you've gone to attack mode given it was only a few weeks ago you sooked about having your opinions questioned.

"our attacking of these commons views is not what BF should be about, people should be allowed an opinion. It shows a lack of respect on your part."

So we can add hypocrite to area of expertise given your posting in this thread.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but SP will see this as more vaccinated in hospital than unvaccinated and not be able to work out the rest.
And its not all social media… Craig Kelly and Clive Palmer told Slippery the same thing.. so it must be true.. because those two low life scumbags and con artists would never lie!…

Had to laugh… i watch a lot of Jamie Obrien youtube vids.. hes an ex-pro surfer that lives on the north shore of hawaii right out the front of Pipe.. jhe now spends his days filming himself and hos mates doing all sorts of crazy s**t is sometimes incredibly heavy waves..

Anyways, Clive Parmer adds now come up on youtube and one is of Clive telling a freeedumb rally how he aint vaccinated..

i call bullshit though.. there’s no way that 67 year old morbidly obese ******* wouldnt be vaccinated.. he’s not that dumb… he wouldve asked his doctor to privately and confidentially get him the vaccine knowing no one could ever verify his bullshit claims.

Clive and Kelly only care about the anti-vaxxer movement because they can see votes in it. They dont give a flying * about anything but votes..

In your mind… Would this mean the vaxxes were or werent working?…

How brainwashed are all of you exactly?

All of the scenarios you clods are posting assume that every person has the exact same risk profile.

When we hear that unvaccinated people have died the underlying data almost always shows that they were in a high-risk category. This has been no different since the start.

Nobody ever said those people shouldn’t get vaccinated. I have never said that. I’ve never even suggested that. In fact I’ve never said that about anyone, no matter what group they’re in.

What I’ve said is the idea that an unvaccinated person in a low risk group presents some sort of existential threat to the health system is a just an obvious ******* lie. It’s stupid, it was never true, and it never will be true, and the emergence of Omicron makes it even less true.

Now onto the original issue: do you now accept that if you haven’t been boosted you are now basically in the same position re Omicron as someone who is unvaccinated?

Yes or no?

Here in Victoria we had more demand for tests than could be accommodated, and more positives than could be traced and managed.

The health system was swamped and could not cope, and the government belatedly acknowledged that.

As much as I enjoy kicking the incompetent clowns that comprise the Victorian government, to describe that as a strategy and imply that the government had any other option is wrong.

Not sure the source of these numbers as hospitalisation for the past week in SA has been 60% vaxxed & 40% unvaxed, so the unvaxxed still a disproportionate high rate.

Further, the vast majority in ICU are unvaxxed & these cost 5x per day.

You just keep on posting dodgy data to mislead others on the true circumstances...

How could it cause more when it’s just an extension of the current holiday arrangements?
Because others are now on holidays.

There is a massive shortage of health staff trying to cope with opening new covid wards, day centres, call centres, etc... & you want the parents to stay home for another 2 weeks to look after their kids.

Bloody insane!

But keep doubling down...

Well actually Australia was delayed by months as he originally said it wasn't a race... ;)
Well actually we had a perfectly fine vaccine available that was s**t canned mercifully and incorrectly. We also went through more thorough approvals given that we weren't in the same s**t show as the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back