Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I think both are good things even if you don’t.

Have a look at the timeline, petition introduced by an ALP Senator. Well I never….

Really, you’re not on the side of the Australian Government against the CCP? Wow Wow Wow.

I’m also on the side of the Aussie exporters, tell me who is punishing them?
I wouldnt be on the side of either I said.. neither of them are worth pissing on if they were on fire..

ahem.. Lease of Port of Darwin to the Chinese.. ahem... country liberals… ahem.. and Andrew Robb.. Ahem..

Yeh, they pick and choose depending on the level of trouble in the polls - yellow peril, yellow peril!

Don’t trust the CCP but the motives of this government are always questionable.

And don’t give them facts, they can’t handle that.

Yeh, they pick and choose depending on the level of trouble in the polls - yellow peril, yellow peril!

Don’t trust the CCP but the motives of this government are always questionsble.
I’ve worked out why you guys like the CCP, their successful businessman go missing and we know you guys hate businesses, just need V Man back to round it out.

a break from what?… making you look like a fool?..
You give yourself way too much credit and only Kirky is buying it.

If I was you and Kirky I’d give this thread and politics a break, you are so demented over the government and ScoMo it’s warped your thinking, this discussion is just wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the Government that doesn’t detain it’s tennis players and claim it’s voluntary
yeah, human rights grubs.

just dont be a journalist that criticises the LNP or a whistleblower in this country either… we’ve seen how the LNP look after them..

like I said.. I dont trust either of them when it comes to anything.. Human rights violations and going after journo’s and whistleblowers and is yet another example..

You give yourself way too much credit and only Kirky is buying it.

If I was you and Kirky I’d give this thread and politics a break, you are so demented over the government and ScoMo it’s warped your thinking, this discussion is just wow.
you cant even *n count..

yeah, human rights grubs.

just dont be a journalist that criticises the LNP or a whistleblower in this country either… we’ve seen how the LNP look after them..

like I said.. I dont trust either of them when it comes to anything.. Human rights violations and going after journo’s and whistleblowers and is yet another example..
Chalk. Meet cheese.

you cant even fu**n count..
That’s it? That’s all you’ve got. Yeah you are sure making me look like a fool 🤣

Classic that you asked me if I was on the side of Aussie Exporters like you and then when I asked who was punishing them, it’s crickets. Now that’s an example of making someone look foolish, problem is you kicked an own goal.

Have a look at the timeline, petition introduced by an ALP Senator. Well I never….

conservatives… always following the lead of progressives.. well actually, most of the time they need to be dragged kicking and screaming…

That’s it? That’s all you’ve got. Yeah you are sure making me look like a fool 🤣

Classic that you asked me if I was on the side of Aussie Exporters like you and then when I asked who was punishing them, it’s crickets. Now that’s an example of making someone look foolish, problem is you kicked an own goal.
Minnesota United Soccer GIF by Univision Deportes

I gave you the answer.. both the lying CCP and the lying LNP in their pathetic little pissing contest..

you need to read and comprehend a lot better than you are..

I’ve worked out why you guys like the CCP, their successful businessman go missing and we know you guys hate businesses, just need V Man back to round it out.

Again, where did I say I like the CCP?

Why would I hate business, I directly own shares in a broad range of ASX companies, have super and have an investment in a small business? You don’t seem to understand that calling out this fraud of a government is not an attack on business. But hey, you think 35 is a greater number than 38.

Last edited:
I gave you the answer.. both the lying CCP and the lying LNP in their pathetic little pissing contest..

you need to read and comprehend a lot better than you are..
You said you’re on the side of Aussie exporters, why even bring that up if you didn’t think it was a gotcha moment?

You mentioned them thinking it was the Lib governments fault they were hurting when there is only one party responsible, the CCP. They are the ones who have imposed sanctions and in the process of hurting their people. Hence own goal.

The fact you compare both governments says it all, you need a break from politics and this thread. Your government hatred has warped your thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back