Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Scott Morrison so scared of an Independent Commission of Enquiry into Corruption? What could he possibly have to lose?

FTA2MAzaUAAvp6T

Unemployment rate 3.9%, go ScoMo.
Yeah let's party like it's 2013

“Real wages are now below what they were at the last election and are essentially no different from where they were at the September 2013 election.”

Yeah let's party like it's 2013

Yes, for the Coalition cheerleaders on here lets just look at one metric and forget every other metric like underemployment, hours worked, wages growth etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha, so I am living in your head.

Good to know.

Trust me I couldn’t recall your or anyones posts. Reason - who gives a s**t on here.
Living in my head? How old are you 12. I remember things, it’s not that hard to do.

As for not recalling anyones posts on here, bullshit. Why lie? Has Albo rubbed off on you?

Living in my head? How old are you 12. I remember things, it’s not that hard to do.

As for not recalling anyones posts on here, bullshit. Why lie? Has Albo rubbed off on you?
Seems Likely suffers from the same malady as his Comrade Albo...poor memory...

And he’s having his press conference before the costings are released
Of course there would be so many questions the poor flummoxed Each Way Albo wouldn't have a clue how to answer with his poor memory recall.

Although as has been customary behaviour from him during this election campaign he has the option of yet again doing a runner when the his feeble mind goes blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back