Adelaide Crows 2019 - Will they play finals? ( Can they make the top 4 and be a serious contender )

Will the Crows play finals in 2019?

• Yes, they will make finals and be a strong contender

Votes: 101 35.8%
  • They will make the 8

Votes: 91 32.3%
  • They will miss out on the 8 again

Votes: 90 31.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That forward line is barely SANFL standard.

Lynch ~ Himmelburg ~ Murphy
Betts ~ Walker ~ Greenwood

McHenry, McAdam, Davis, Jones as options.

Well that’s the future at the moment, Fogarty looks capable of doing Walkers role and Stengle is the replacement for Betts at this stage.

You do understand that is only 2 changes from our current forward line also?

Who've you got for the top 4 end of the home and away? I find it hard leaving the Crows out but maybe I need to see how they go against the other big contenders first.

At this early stage I think 6 teams can make the top 4 atm:

In no particular order WCE, Collingwood, Geelong, Adelaide, Richmond, GWS.

GWS are flaky and Richmond could struggle through ongoing injury issues.

As it stands:

Geelong
West Coast
Richmond
Collingwood

Don't rate GWS, sometimes they fall apart. Adelaide needs to string together 4-5 more solid wins to convince me.

Well that’s the future at the moment, Fogarty looks capable of doing Walkers role and Stengle is the replacement for Betts at this stage.

You do understand that is only 2 changes from our current forward line also?
Fogarty hasn’t played forward even in the SANFL.
Betts still drags defenders to cover him.
Knight doesn’t kick goals.

They'll make the 8. Brizzy at the GABBA will beat most, and the Eagles last two weeks have shown they have a steely resolve about them.

Ladder positions 6-8 are where the Crows will finish. 5th could be a show too, but yes not top 4 material.

72995d5b-35bb-4064-a466-fad22c18e536-gif.680672

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's more gives you a indication of what head space Walker is in at the moment. He's clearly more concerned with a tribunal appearance even though he was first to the ball. Anyone suggesting he was s**t scared of Hurn is kidding themselves.

It's more gives you a indication of what head space Walker is in at the moment. He's clearly more concerned with a tribunal appearance even though he was first to the ball. Anyone suggesting he was **** scared of Hurn is kidding themselves.

Have you seen Hurn's hips?

Still should make the finals, but not good enough to be top 4 or a flag threat.

May as well get games into the kids.
Can't miss finals for the sake of giving youth experience. Still better to participate in it because anything can happen. Play the kids, finals won't be in the equation.

Agree with not being good enough for the 4/flag.

Can't miss finals for the sake of giving youth experience. Still better to participate in it because anything can happen. Play the kids, finals won't be in the equation.

Agree with not being good enough for the 4/flag.
To clarify I'm for giving kids games, but with experienced players around. I'm still for winning games which we have shown we don't reduce our chances by replacing the likes of Jacob's with ROB.

We have some honest players that have reached their ceiling, which we are best replacing & thinking of the future.

D Jarman Modra Betts

Burton Walker Vardy

Tregenza Riccuito Sloane

McLeod Smart Johncock

Bock Hart Rutten

Rehn Dangerfield Edwards

Welsh A Jarman Hodges Anderson

Adelaide ALL-Stars, So many players could and should have made it. Too many to name. Mckay, Crouch's, Smith, Robran, Hnetschell perhaps. Way too many to name and remember.

( McGuiness and Mcdermott ) at least one if not both would be in there, Had TM, took hi out and couldnt be ****ed putting him back in:)

Carey was alright but I consider him a Roo. Averaged two a game. Not good enough for me. Matt Connell's gotta be there. Bond, Bickley, * make two teams.

25 down at half time against the Dees. Can still win the match, and their finals campaign doesn't hinge on this result. But performances like this are happening more the norm these days for Adelaide.

Tex and Co need to show something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back