Adelaide Crows 2019 - Will they play finals? ( Can they make the top 4 and be a serious contender )

Will the Crows play finals in 2019?

• Yes, they will make finals and be a strong contender

Votes: 101 35.8%
  • They will make the 8

Votes: 91 32.3%
  • They will miss out on the 8 again

Votes: 90 31.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will destroy us next week. We are desperately needing the bye to reset.

I think Crows make finals from here.
Will be immense effort from Tigers to win on Thursday even given expected bounce back from poor display. Post-bye you'll be back to form.

Haven't been very convincing, jury is still out for me, but haven't really looked at their draw. I'd also say about 60% to finish at least 8th at this stage.

lol Adelaide with a full strength side all year have the same win loss record as Richmond now that's pretty soft

Doedee is out for the year with an ACL; Jacobs, Seedsman, Milera, Brown and Douglas have all missed about half of the games so far; and Tom Lynch, Matt Crouch and Greenwood have missed multiple games. Other omissions of players, such as Jenkins and Gibbs, have been for reasons of form not injury.

This year so far for the Crows regarding injuries has been considerably better than last year, but it has been nowhere near "a full strength side all year".

Doedee is out for the year with an ACL; Jacobs, Seedsman, Milera, Brown and Douglas have all missed about half of the games so far; and Tom Lynch, Matt Crouch and Greenwood have missed multiple games. Other omissions of players, such as Jenkins and Gibbs, have been for reasons of form not injury.

This year so far for the Crows regarding injuries has been considerably better than last year, but it has been nowhere near "a full strength side all year".
But how many of those players compare to having players the level of Rance, Riewoldt and Cotchin missing majority of the season in addition of having Houli, Lambert, Caddy, Astbury, Nankervis, Rioli and Grigg miss multiple games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But how many of those players compare to having players the level of Rance, Riewoldt and Cotchin missing majority of the season in addition of having Houli, Lambert, Caddy, Astbury, Nankervis, Rioli and Grigg miss multiple games

I make no comment on Richmond's outs, I merely point out that the Crows have been nowhere near "full strength all year".

The Crows, after all, are the topic of this thread.

Adelaide were brilliant last night and still have 2-3 types of those games in them for 2019.

Well played Crows. Good stuff!

Houli - missed 3
Lambert - missed 3
Caddy - missed 3
Astbury - missed 2
Nankervis - missed 4
Rioli - missed 3
Grigg - retired

Every club gets injuries but the important thing is the depth. Richmond traded a fair bit of their depth last year.

How was your injury run last year and the year before? Swings and roundabouts.

Yes, Adelaide is now at full strength but wasn't at the start of the year. Given we still have to play Carlton, St Kilda and Gold Coast again I expect to play finals. Disappointed if we don't given we have yet to get belted all year (biggest loss round 1 by 32 points) and have been competitive in all games.

Richmond have poorer depth, having traded away some of it & are more reliant on key players.

Lol inferiority complex?

Wtf has Port got to do with this?

Wish we were all blessed by umpires and only a single injury like you....
Port have had a better run with the umpires over the season, but agree we got a good run last night & no idea why some Crows supporters drag Port into every argument...

Lol inferiority complex?

Wtf has Port got to do with this?

Wish we were all blessed by umpires and only a single injury like you....
The post I was replying to is how I would sum up ports chances. But on second thoughts that would probably over estimating them.😆

Port have had a better run with the umpires over the season, but agree we got a good run last night & no idea why some Crows supporters drag Port into every argument...
Interestingly 1.5 more a game but 6 more against too. Though I am of the belief that relates to how Port plays and I have zero issues giving away a few. Crows traditionally don't play liks that, and their lack of tribunal appearances is testament to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back