List Mgmt. Adelaide Crows 2021 List Management thread

Will the Crows pick up any of these players in the off-season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres only one slippery pete..

View attachment 1272076

With a bit of this guy rolled in too

images

I'll take my hat off to you. there would be a combined 100K + posts in there between that motley crew..that is some alias account work :thumbsu:
You are either a comedian or clueless.

None, having said that, there's a couple there I would like to party with and few more that know a thing or 2 about footy.
I don't think so. Pretty sure that Scorpus fella has no aliases

I still believe there is only about about 10 posters on this board. 5 of which are Alex talking to himself. :drunk:

We all want what's best for the club. I don't think that was his point at all.

This hero has been weirdly headhunting me for a long time, he even had a crack at my 2017 GF attendance.

He's developed this strange obsession with me and my posting and hasn't let up since. It was 100% his point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are either a comedian or clueless.

None, having said that, there's a couple there I would like to party with and few more that know a thing or 2 about footy.

I take it as a compliment to be included in that list
Sanders would feel stiff to be left out though

This hero has been weirdly headhunting me for a long time, he even had a crack at my 2017 GF attendance.

He's developed this strange obsession with me and my posting and hasn't let up since. It was 100% his point.
You're not alone brother. :thumbsu:

Nah... George has been around long enough. EC couldn't go 2 days without baiting me.
From my understanding you had EC on ignore so how would you know if he baited you? Besides my understanding was he wasn't baiting but it was having your opinion scrutinised which up set you.

Also your posting may have improved, a little ;)

Maybe go find something that else that makes you happy then? Doesn't sound like 'supporting' a footy club agrees with you at all. It's not some sort of balanced relationship where the club owes you something on an frequent/equal basis. Your dissatisfaction seems to manifest itself into negativity ad nauseam, i reckon you're months away from Opus Dei membership just so you can flagellate yourself every time a positive thought arrives.

Imagine referencing Dan Brown and thinking it made you sound literate.

peak crayon

Back